Nothing. You can simply quit the game and return, or continue to play in the ever-dwindling 5.3.2 until you update, remaining unable to be matched with anyone outside of 5.3.2.
Nothing. You can simply quit the game and return, or continue to play in the ever-dwindling 5.3.2 until you update, remaining unable to be matched with anyone outside of 5.3.2.
Oh really, has anyone ever tested this?
Imagine someone right now still on 1.0 out of spite haha
Imagine someone right now still on 1.0 out of spite haha
No. Becouse dedicated server starts with version X. Once you are back in lobby, the authenticating server lets you know, that if you want to play dbd, close game, update to version Y. Until then, no dbd for you
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing. You can simply quit the game and return, or continue to play in the ever-dwindling 5.3.2 until you update, remaining unable to be matched with anyone outside of 5.3.2.
Oh really, has anyone ever tested this?
Imagine someone right now still on 1.0 out of spite haha
No. Becouse dedicated server starts with version X. Once you are back in lobby, the authenticating server lets you know, that if you want to play dbd, close game, update to version Y. Until then, no dbd for you
I'm pretty sure it kicks out of the match, atleast that's what happened last time I was in a lobby and the game needed to update
Chuck Norris explodes.
(I actually have no idea).
I don't believe it kicks you out of the match, you just download the update as soon as your match finishes.
Was it a Tuesday?
I don't remember as it wasn't exactly recent. I was playing a game as Nemesis when the game kicked me out and told me I had to update the game