I Know You're All Scared But...
...will someone log on and play with me? :P
...will someone log on and play with me? :P
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol
tell you what, send me a friend request sometime, and I'll play with you sometime in future.
as for now, heck no, I'm not going to risk losing more than $10 of iri shards and 70 levels of rift progress.
Got your DC problems fixed?
Problems are fixed.
I'm in game right now. No lost progress.
As somebody who was hit by the issue, it seems to have been fixed with minimal or no losses, and I'm considerably less worried than I was an hour ago... but I'd still rather not risk it until we get official word that everything's stable. Probably best to keep the game off for now.
I'm on my friend's account. Same internet, same router, same console, 0 issues.
I will gladly do so!
Whats happening?
The save game error epidemic
Nvm I think?
Exactly! No need to be afraid. Come back my children, and play the game.
I'm not your child. (Yes im aware of the joke)
But the game is working now right?
lol nice.
Yes.
Also, the game is working.
IS IT SAFE YET??? I KNOW THE DEVS SAY IT IS But....but...BUT IS IT SAFE?
The water's safe if you can swim!
What do you use to play on?
Ddosing or some new issue?
Steam.
I play on Xbox so I don't think I can send you a friend request, sorry. :(
Pain.
Actually I think it’s possible, with the player id
PC
yep. in game, you should have a crossplay ID that's in the "friends bar"
Really? Well, then I can possibly send you a friend request! I would pm for your player id, but pm's can't be monitored by mods and therefor are not allowed. I learned that today.
Aww...man. I'm considering switching, but I think I would still have to use my controller.