Powers don't tend to have cosmetics...hence no fancy things on Billy's chainsaw :(
I don't know if that is entirely true though. When you play the twins, you play Victor and Charlotte, which are both Killers. The special power is being able to switch between the 2 Killers. Half the match, you are playing as Victor and the other half you are playing as Charlotte.
Victor definitely deserves some love and I'm all up for some Victor Christmas Sweaters.
Rip, victor is just a "power" to them T.T The power is the ability to swap between them. How dare they compare him to a chainsaw :<
(in actuality I understand, but it wouldn't have been the end of the world to merge her head and body cosmetics, then give a separate slot for victor.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Powers don't tend to have cosmetics...hence no fancy things on Billy's chainsaw :(
I would be ok with Billy's chainsaw also getting an ugly Christmas sweater too :)
Can't believe this egregious Victor-based discrimination smh
/j
nope, not a sweater - Christmas lights!
Please don’t dash my hopes that one day we’ll get an Evil Ventriloquist skin for the Twins with Victor in a tux. 🤵♂️ 😈
I don't know if that is entirely true though. When you play the twins, you play Victor and Charlotte, which are both Killers. The special power is being able to switch between the 2 Killers. Half the match, you are playing as Victor and the other half you are playing as Charlotte.
Victor definitely deserves some love and I'm all up for some Victor Christmas Sweaters.
At the very least give him an elf green hat and ears....perhaps some silly bell shoes...that would be hilarious
Wow... I can't believe we're objectifying Victor. He's a grown man! He pays his 'chest pocket' mortgage and everything!! hahaha
Oh no, this reminds me of the fact we will never ever get Christmas lights cosmetics for Demo doggo :( would have fit so perfectly..
I cute li'l collar made of christmas lights
Rip, victor is just a "power" to them T.T The power is the ability to swap between them. How dare they compare him to a chainsaw :<
(in actuality I understand, but it wouldn't have been the end of the world to merge her head and body cosmetics, then give a separate slot for victor.)