Which killers hide Devour Hope?

From what I know Trapper and Plauge hide Devour Hope if used their power correctly. I think Huntress still shows if hit with a hatchet.

I would like to know since it’s fun to mori the survivors without them knowing that Devour is in play. I would like to especially try it on The Twins if it doesn’t show up when attacking with Victor.

Comments

  • I don't think Huntress' Hatchets(m2) show exposed.

    I've encountered many of them who use NOED and apparently hit by hatchet didn't show whether she has NOED.

    M2 attacks doesn't reveal exposed for sure. Like Hillbilly, Huntress, Trapper(only if you pick up) and others.

  • No killer can hide hex. They're in plain sight lmao. Trapper can delay but that's about it. You have to commit at some point and any survivor can just take advantage of that. Playing hex is you praying to the Entity to give you decent totem spots.

  • @Myla said:

    No killer can hide hex. They're in plain sight lmao. Trapper can delay but that's about it. You have to commit at some point and any survivor can just take advantage of that. Playing hex is you praying to the Entity to give you decent totem spots.

    They mean hiding the notification that you're Exposed after the first person gets hit with 3-stack Devour, not hiding the totem itself.

  • Zombie-only Nemesis....probably.

  • @jesterkind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666230#Comment_2666230

    They mean hiding the notification that you're Exposed after the first person gets hit with 3-stack Devour, not hiding the totem itself.

    Anything with an M2

  • The only ways to hide the notification is

    grabs

    thats about it, so just really trapper but not that well

    any damaging effects from powers and special attacks reveal it (idk about zombies)


    unlike noed which is only revealed by basic attacks

  • @lauraa said:

    Zombie-only Nemesis....probably.

    You have to be very lucky or get baby survivors.

  • Is it not every alternate attack that can down?

  • They can all hide it if you grab them in an action or out of a locker, but using in normal play:


    Trapper - If you pick up a trapped survivor it hides it, if you hit them it shows

    Wraith - Can't hide it

    Billy - Chainsaw hides it

    Nurse - Can't hide it

    Myers - Can't hide it unless you kill with tombstone

    Hag - Can't hide it

    Doctor - Can't hide it

    Huntress - Hatchets hide it

    Bubba - Chainsaw hides it

    Freddy - Can't hide it

    Pig - Dash attack hides it I think (?)

    Clown - Can't hide it

    Spirit - Can't hide it

    Legion - Don't know if frenzy attacks hide it. So maybe could hide it if you downed with mixtape?

    Plague - Corrupt purge hides it

    Ghost Face - Can't hide it

    Demogorgon - Shred hides it

    Oni - Don't think he can hide it?

    Deathslinger - Can't hide it

    Pyramid Head - Punishment of the Damned hides it

    Blight - No idea

    Twins - Victor hides it

    Trickster - Knives hide it

    Nemesis - Tentacle hides it

    Cenobite - Can't hide it

    Artist - Think birds hide it


    Could be wrong about some, some unsure. This is just from memory.

  • @Uistreel said:

    They can all hide it if you grab them in an action or out of a locker, but using in normal play:

    Trapper - If you pick up a trapped survivor it hides it, if you hit them it shows

    Wraith - Can't hide it

    Billy - Chainsaw hides it

    Nurse - Can't hide it

    Myers - Can't hide it unless you kill with tombstone

    Hag - Can't hide it

    Doctor - Can't hide it

    Huntress - Hatchets hide it

    Bubba - Chainsaw hides it

    Freddy - Can't hide it

    Pig - Dash attack hides it I think (?)

    Clown - Can't hide it

    Spirit - Can't hide it

    Legion - Don't know if frenzy attacks hide it. So maybe could hide it if you downed with mixtape?

    Plague - Corrupt purge hides it

    Ghost Face - Can't hide it

    Demogorgon - Shred hides it

    Oni - Don't think he can hide it?

    Deathslinger - Can't hide it

    Pyramid Head - Punishment of the Damned hides it

    Blight - No idea

    Twins - Victor hides it

    Trickster - Knives hide it

    Nemesis - Tentacle hides it

    Cenobite - Can't hide it

    Artist - Think birds hide it

    Could be wrong about some, some unsure. This is just from memory.

    Was against a huntress, hatchets don't hide it sadly.

  • Demo can't, Blight can't.

    Anything with an M2, that is on related to M1.

    So Trickster, Nemesis, Huntress, PH etc.

  • @Freddo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666874#Comment_2666874

    Was against a huntress, hatchets don't hide it sadly.

    Are you sure about that?

    I think they do. I am 99% sure about Trickster and Nemesis. Huntress seems same.

    Unless they changed it, I will try it in custom.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2666267#Comment_2666267

    Demo can't, Blight can't.

    Anything with an M2, that is on related to M1.

    So Trickster, Nemesis, Huntress, PH etc.

    Really? Yesterday I went against a Demo with NOED who hid it by using his shred. The exposed notification didn't pop up until he M1'd a different survivor. I don't know if Devour Hope is different or not.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2667456#Comment_2667456

    Really? Yesterday I went against a Demo with NOED who hid it by using his shred. The exposed notification didn't pop up until he M1'd a different survivor. I don't know if Devour Hope is different or not.

    Hmm, maybe that did some changes...

    I will test it when I get home.