New prestige system speculation
In the last Q&A, they said that the new prestige system was gonna be more rewarding. What do you think it will be like?
btw I’m new and excited to be here
In the last Q&A, they said that the new prestige system was gonna be more rewarding. What do you think it will be like?
btw I’m new and excited to be here
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly no clue but I feel like it could be about helping to reduce the grind by making nodes cheaper? I hope anyway.
They also said they were working on completely changing the Bloodweb system so who knows hopefully they'll arrive at the same time.
By the way hi I'm GBK and frequently flood the forums with pictures of tiny animals.
Hope they made an item/add on/ offering recycling system to get rid useless things for bloodpoints.
If I remember it right, they said they want to make "perks more permanent" so I am assuming you wont lose perks after prestige or something like that.
I would rather keep prestige system as it is imo, just get rid of perk tiers to lessen the grind
Anything that reduces the grind just a little bit. I have multiple survivors prestige but it takes so long to get all the perks back. Also thanks for the welcome that picture is awesome. If you want, Add me on dbd @deKlaw_04
Yes I agree I have 11 green maps and they are completely useless I’d recycle all of them
Hope whatever they have comes out soon because the grind is gonna get worse with the more content we get.
Yeah I kind of find it frustrating when I get to level 50 and I don’t even have half of the perks
maybe blood versions of all cosmetics you have.
i know that’s not really realistic to expect but they have with the T-virus infection shown they can create overlays on all cosmetics and i think there was even a new mechanic tested on a PTB that got discarded where your clothes get gradually more bloody suit a match.
I think it is too late for this. Unless they put restrictions to it so that you can only gain a certain amount of BPs per months or get very little value out of recycled Items. Some players have hundreds and thousands of things they never use, if they would be able to recycle them, they would get so many BPs that they will probably be able to level out a Character on Release. And this is not something BHVR wants to happen.
@Topic:
I hope they will also introduce Prestige Rewards. I have every Character fully prestiged with all Perks, while I would be happy for those who dont have this yet to have an easier grind, I would also be happy with some Reward for actually going through this pain.
I think this too. Didn't they experiment with blood on cosmetics in a PTB a while back? If so, it would make sense to make it a presige reward.
Yeah, but this was different. The clothes should become more bloody over time, the more you get hit. But this was scrapped without any information about it afterwards.
Could still be reused though.
and then without having extra slots they could just use a toggle on the cosmetics if you want the cosmetics normal or bloody. So it wouldn’t clutter..
I'm hoping they take the suggestion someone made in Q&A post about prestige and have bloodweb go to 150, every 50 you get level of prestige without having to reset everything.
That would be so cool. I like that idea very much. I cant imagine the blood points I have spent already haha
This would be perfect.
I wouldn't mind prestiging, but the grind is already overwhelming without having to do it all over again before I can play the killers I want to play with the fun builds I tend to prefer.
In a way I hope they dont do this. The bp grind is already so bad, and I have many killers I dont like p3 on more than cosmetics I bought.
So if the reward becomes really good and I prestige them it will cost me so many bps to get them all p3 with meta builds again. I already feel like I am always behind the grind cause killers and survivors come out so fast
Increased blood point gains per prestige would be cool.
I've p3 some survivors and it just does not feel worth it, especially when you have perks you like the first time through but then p3 you don't get those perks until you're almost maxed out. I'd definitely not bother with killer.
When game had like 30 perks on killers and survivors the p3 with perks to keep grind going made sense. 5 years later though with both sides having 100 perks with 3 tiers each and adding more every 3 months, there's enough of a grind without needing to prestige to keep it going.
They've also added the rift as something to grind for without needing to grind out levels on your characters too.