Should the Trickster get his own map?

I myself, enjoy the All-Kill chapter in Dead By Daylight. And I began to think that the characters don't have their own map, and with the archives being related to the All Kill chapter, I wonder why they don't have one already. What would it look like? Would it be a performance stage? Maybe. That would be interesting, let me know! Should they get a map?

Comments

  • I think a Twins Catacombs map would be more interesting in my Opinion, but both deserve some sort of map.

  • More maps, the better!

    Unless it's more RPDs.

  • Absolutely, as a neon map set out like streets, or a studio, would be a decent idea. Also, now Hawkins has gone it would be nice to have a uniqie studio map.

    For some reason, I keep picturing the Trickster's map to have some of the aesthetic from the Persona 4 dungeon featuring the idol:

    98b79fb5355370bd40614af9f0afbb4ee1c0a712_hq.gif

    Obviously, minus stripper radar shadow.

  • @Big_Booty_Jane said:

    I myself, enjoy the All-Kill chapter in Dead By Daylight. And I began to think that the characters don't have their own map, and with the archives being related to the All Kill chapter, I wonder why they don't have one already. What would it look like? Would it be a performance stage? Maybe. That would be interesting, let me know! Should they get a map?

    A performance stage, or behind the scenes like a studio setting would be really cool to see.

  • I think that the best possible outcome for Trickster getting a map would be for BHVR to reuse the Hawkins layout, and reskin it to be the studio that NOSPIN died in. I think that with a little tweaking, that'd work pretty damn well.

  • @Big_Booty_Jane said:

    I myself, enjoy the All-Kill chapter in Dead By Daylight. And I began to think that the characters don't have their own map, and with the archives being related to the All Kill chapter, I wonder why they don't have one already. What would it look like? Would it be a performance stage? Maybe. That would be interesting, let me know! Should they get a map?

    @jesterkind said:

    I think that the best possible outcome for Trickster getting a map would be for BHVR to reuse the Hawkins layout, and reskin it to be the studio that NOSPIN died in. I think that with a little tweaking, that'd work pretty damn well.

    I second that. Heck, I've been saying that for a couple of months.

  • @Big_Booty_Jane said:

    I myself, enjoy the All-Kill chapter in Dead By Daylight. And I began to think that the characters don't have their own map, and with the archives being related to the All Kill chapter, I wonder why they don't have one already. What would it look like? Would it be a performance stage? Maybe. That would be interesting, let me know! Should they get a map?

    Yes duh. It'd be so cool

  • This tome would have been perfect to put a Trickster map in. Such a waste that it didn't happen.

  • I'd love to see a neon map, the only thing that bothers me a little is that if they do add a map like that right now some people will say they only did it because they were scared of VHS and wanted to add more "colorful" spaces as they have.

  • He should get deleted and wiped from any kind of memory in this game. So no.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    He should get deleted and wiped from any kind of memory in this game. So no.

    Helpful input

  • His map should be in the list of deleted characters.

  • Would be cool but I don't think there will be.

    I mean.. the realm beyond isn't still over and it's questionable Devs release maps for Blight, Twins and Trickster when about 1.5-2 year passed after their releases.

  • tbh i don't care too much about tricksters lore but i guess they could do a reskin of hawkins with a club and neon theme.