For me, it’s No Mither. But sometimes I hear streamers call it No Mither. Since it sounds so different from what I hear in my head, I dunno, it just drives me crazy!
So here we have it, you tell me, is it No Mither or No Mither?
For me, it’s No Mither. But sometimes I hear streamers call it No Mither. Since it sounds so different from what I hear in my head, I dunno, it just drives me crazy!
So here we have it, you tell me, is it No Mither or No Mither?
Definitely "No Mither", it sounds more fancy. "No Mither" sounds wrong.
For me, it’s No Mither. But sometimes I hear streamers call it No Mither. Since it sounds so different from what I hear in my head, I dunno, it just drives me crazy!
So here we have it, you tell me, is it No Mither or No Mither?
I pronounce it Mither and not myther.
according to google, myther is the correct pronounciation.
Tbh I say no mither, way better and easier to pronounce than no mither. People who pronounce it no mither over no mither in my opinion are just stupid. I mean its clearly no mither, not no mither.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok guys, before you start pointing out how stupid my question is via text, it’s just a joke. Have fun with it!
Definitely "No Mither", it sounds more fancy. "No Mither" sounds wrong.
I couldn't disagree more. It's LITERALLY exactly the opposite to what you just said!
I blame US streamers for mispronouncing it.
Not to be confused with the Psycho DLC pack which will have the killer perk “No, Mother!”
I pronounce it Mither and not myther.
according to google, myther is the correct pronounciation.
I personally call it No Mither
you could writte it the way it sounds like... so i can choose better..
Tbh I say no mither, way better and easier to pronounce than no mither. People who pronounce it no mither over no mither in my opinion are just stupid. I mean its clearly no mither, not no mither.
No Mither is the way, the only way
No mither
######### people voting No Mither.
It's No Mither, guys!
And to prove this once and for all, I'm checking at Google Translate's audio...
I just checked, guys. It's No Mither.
Also don’t confuse those with the perk Sidney Prescott will bring with her Scream DLC pack, „No mother“
I personally prefer saying it nom either
After carefully reading all the comments i am now definitely convinced.
It is No Mither.
No Mither is cringe, No Mither is the way to go
Do people really pronounce it "No Mither"?? lol what's wrong with y'all 🤣
I call it No Mither, but have heard others pronounce it as No My-ther.
It's No Mither...
It's No Mither, anyone who says its No Mither is just wrong.
I’m raging inside. It’s no mither not mither MITHER m i t h e r MITHER mother #########!!!!!
I pronounce it no meeeeeeeethere
"my-ther" is the US and British pronunciation, not much more to it