A fun choice!
If you could pick 1 new licensed killer from one series, a licensed survivor from another series, and then a map from yet another series, what would you pick for each and why?
EDIT: It can be from a videogame, book, or something else. Not just movies.
Comments
Killer? Ginosaji. Easy. A worthwhile joke character that can't hook (Instead stands the survivor up, then hits them with the spoon, resuming the hellish chase!), but has a rapid fire spoon attack, and spoon throw with zero movement penalty. Can only do chip damage (He'd have to hit someone for maybe 9 hours straight before they go into dying state) and is only visible to the person being hit.
Perfect for obsession builds. can seek, and teleport to victims quickly, and run with survivors clubbing them mercilessly unless they can hide, but that is just temporary relief!
Gets mad points from hitting people.
Survivor? Kirsty Cotton from the early Hellraiser movies. Final girls generally rock. I don't think Tiffany Cox from the FT13th game would count, but her if she does.
Map: The bar and surrounding areas from The Feast. A more modern, colorful place with a multi story building.
That's just off the top of my head.
hear me out in this...
Patchy the Pirate
Krampus, snowy neighborhood or multistory mansion with snow falling in.
Jack the Ripper...a victorian town with back alleys and pubs.
For a survivor I’d have to choose Ash from The Evil Dead. Obviously not when he has a chainsaw on his arm though lol. I did post some perk ideas for him in another thread on the fan creations section...
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/29380/evil-dead-dlc#latest
... overall I think he’d be a good addition to the game.
As for a map, I’d have to go with the Overlook Hotel from The Shining. I think it would be an awesome map with a generator in the main hall that when it’s powered will light up the room and show all of Jack Torrance’s writings of “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” on the walls. Apart from that it could be a large maze like map that also features the kitchen and some open rooms, maybe a second floor too like The Game has.
Killer is a tough choice: Going for Julie Walker from Return of the Living Dead Part III. Almost went for Pinhead or Sadako.
Survivor: Lena from Annihilation (yeah, I just want Natalie Portman)
Map: Shipwreck Cove from Pirates of the Carribean. (You never said horror series). Lots of cool layout possibilities (angled floors, hiding places etc.) in a map made up of broken ships.
OR the shopping mall from Day of the Dead.
Pinhead as killer Frank as survivor. Map would be the house he solved the cube, with an underground area being a Labyrinth
As for a survivor, I'm a bit rusty on those movies, but I believe the mother would be the best fit.
skjor as killer and dorjn as a survivor with a old snow covered mineshaft as a map
if anyone needs me to explain i will
Can I even participate in these?
Personal opinion:
A crawling Grudge-type killer would be scary!
Prison map?
*Chapter X leak*
It's my personal wishlist! You gonna get me in trouble @Brawler
i like it though i wish skjor was in the game if you could get the license for him
What licensed character would I like added? Well I'm going to continue to show my support for good old Pumpkinhead!
http://pumpkinhead.wikia.com/wiki/Pumpkinhead_Wiki
Edit: Him and his suvivor.

As killer a Cenobite from Hellraiser because they are creepy af and would fit the game, Ellen Ripley as survivor because she's though and she's THE survivor, and for the map I'd love the hotel from Shining, snowy labirynth included.
Survivor: Sebastian from Evil Within
Map: Sanatorium from Until Dawn.
My number one choice for maps would also have to be a prison; hands down. Especially like an Alcatraz island map.There's just something about the "No one escapes alive" kind of vibe prisons have.
How would Chucky hook someone?
I never posted my own thoughts so:
Killer: Springtrap
Survivor: Anything really
Map: Prison
Heather Mason from Silent Hill
and for the map I would prefer something along the lines of Raccoon City. A destroyed city with burning vehicle wreckage, dark alleys, and maybe a block worth of a little park to run through.
All script and no plot makes Jack a dull bot
Survivor? JFK
Killer? Jeff the Killer
Map? An abandoned water/theme park
Beautiful!
Whenever these conversations come up, all I can ever think of is PUMPKINHEAD!!!
However, being a sucker for 8ft tall Demons, I would also really dig seeing RAWHEAD REX!!!
Survivor - Steve Harrington from Stranger Things!!! I saw this on Reddit and thought it was The Best idea EVER!!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7i58xt/stranger_things_chapter_concept/
Map - A Supermarket would be kickass!
As a survivor, I think about Sarah Connor from Terminator movies ( Note that the Terminator will make a cool killer too ) because she represents a strong and mature woman, not a young one totally "horror movie cliché"
And for a map, a petrol boat will be a cool idea with moving camera as the sea waves goes... but quite hard to put the exit gates theres lol
That's a good question. He's probably need his own animation for that. Maybe tying their arms behind the bottom of the hook.
That or he could Space Jam it and the survivors could get dunked on.
This.
nah the older sister from the second
Or a more fun idea, imo, the entity gives him a toy catapult that launches them onto the hook?
What better killer(s) for the winter saison then GREMLINS of course
Survivor might be the old asian dude in the curio shop (because DBD have only a few old characters). His power should be Mogwai related (go fetch this, go find that, sing to distract the killer, ...)
New item: THE MOGWAI. Take Gizmo in your backpack and find other survivors more easily. Gizmo hums his lullaby stronger and stronger when closer to a teamate, but he stops singing when in the killer's terror radius. With add-ons Gizmo might give some buffs to each survivor close enough earing his song.
The map would be the mall in the Gremlin 1 movie.
(But hey seriously I'd support Pinehead in Leaviathan's Maze).
Are ya ready kids?!
I can't hear you!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!
I want Robbie Rotten from Lazy town

You tell me this creep sneaking up behind you wouldn't give you nightmares.
If I had to pick stuff out of bias my picks would be (With no connection to each other)
Survivor - n/a
Killer - Caleb - (One Whole Unit: Blood)
Map - Derceto Manor (Alone in the Dark) OR Spencer Mansion (Resident Evil)
Having Caleb in any game would be pretty cool since he's a bad guy anyways. If I had to have a map designed around Caleb it would either be the first map e1m1 with the graveyard or the carnival map
Killer: Chris Walker (Outlast)
Survivor: James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2)
Map: Brennenburg Castle (Amnesia: The Dark Descent)
Have a mall level, a few of the survivors Frank, and others, vs some of the psychopaths as killers!
Maybe neutral zombies to deal with. Sorta like angry corn that killers can chop down, and get points.
But I mostly just want a bright, shiny mall level. Haha
Maybe Cousin Fred the barber from Courage the cowardly dog?
ALL DWITGHTS WILL BE BALD!!