DS for killers.
Before you shout NOED is already killers DS, NOED doesn't punish good survivors. DS punishes good killers.
I have no want for this perk to actually exist.
Decisive Destruction
Once per match, you can destroy a completed generator. Upon destruction, the generator will be regressed by 50/75/100%. (Tiers increase regression)
I have no want for this perk to exist. What are your ideas on 100% OP perks
I have no want for this perk to actually exist.
Decisive Destruction
Once per match, you can destroy a completed generator. Upon destruction, the generator will be regressed by 50/75/100%. (Tiers increase regression)
I have no want for this perk to exist. What are your ideas on 100% OP perks
Comments
Barbed Hook
The entity makes shoddy gear. You, however, know how to make a decent hook. Once per match, with no visual indication, unhooking a survivor causes fatal injuries. If the unhooker is a Jake, he gets a splinter in the eye and has the Blindness status effect for the remainder of the trial.
Ok, I know what you're thinking... the last part is a little OP.
And you can do that once with every survivor
Once per trial you can call upon the power of Freddy and he will go fly up into the sky and yell GET NERFED ######### causing a catachlismic explosion that will nerf all survivors so all of their perks are useless and they always have the hindered status affect. It also destroys all pallets and all generators that have been completed will be destroyed and the survivors have to do everything all over again but will lower action speed.
Edit: Side effects also make all items useless for the remainder of the trial
There should be a killer perk that lets you call a Nurse main to help wipe out the survivors.
My idea for a killers DS would be:
vorpal strike:
2/3/4 survivor start the trial exposed. This effect ends after they get downed.
I'd use it, my pig loves giving people extra obstacles. Lets face it survivors are bored with just 5 gens. So you give them 5 gens, 4 beartraps, 6 jigsaw boxes and blow up a gen randomly in game forcing them to do another.
ANYTHING WOULD BE BETTER THAN RUIN AND TRASH HEXES!
Honestly the hatch is the equivalent of NOED for survivors, I don't care what anyone says. If the theory behind a killer using NOED is, "NOED rewards bad killers", doesn't hatch do the exact same thing for survivors?
Even though I believe NOED isn't as OP DS, this game would be so much better if they'd just remove DS, the hatch and NOED all together.
If it gets to a hatch game tho its probably a Nurse stomping good survivors.
Don't forget that the killer now gets a 4% chance to instantly kill any survivor he hooks.