Teabagging impacting MMR (BHVR, DO SOMETHING TF)
It's getting out of hand and it's not even reportable.
This will overall mess up SBMM even more than what it's currently is.
A solution needs to be put in place because this is ridiculous.
-Update-
I was referring to Sandbagging vs Teabagging. I guess sandbagging would be bodyblocking, which is still not a bannable offense.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
a T-bagging survivor is A) just being cheeky and B) losing distance in chase.
👏People 👏Teabag 👏In 👏Every 👏Game!!!
Nice post
Unless you just know how to manage distance and tiles doesn't matter really at the end.
With that said banning someone for Tbags is ridiculous lol.
Why would you ban someone for pressing the crouch button repeatedly? What's wrong with it?
Disregard post, I was referring to sandbagging lol.
Y'all be quick to troll.
If you have problems with players teabagging, you should not play Onlinegames.
that makes mroe sense. I didn't think anyone actually had issues with t-bagging.
Aven, if you didn't catch my previous post, I mixed up Sandbagging with Teabagging. This post can be closed by a moderator now.
... Get a life, dude.
Closing at OPs request.
But I do want to clarify - Sandbagging, with the intention to grief another survivor, can be bannable, as it is ruining the other players game.
In regards of bodyblocking... There is a difference depending on the circumstances. Down below, I'll list some examples - they're examples and might not cover all possible scenarios.
Please note a killer bodyblocking a survivor during EGC is not a bannable offense, as the game is going to end in a specific timeframe (2 minutes minimum, 4 minutes maximum). Please do not report if it happens during EGC.