Its unplayable be careful

Moments a go i play as a Cheryl survivor and i enter in a match of killer-surv team, one or two survs search for the others, sabotaje the gens when u almost finish and them follow you, leading the killer to your position to get down, hook, and unhook .. And again and again._. I dont care if ill be banned, maybe is the best they can do, u know what i mean.

This is my fourth day playing, i feel i wasted my money.

Comments

  • Your just unlucky. That's not all that common. It's reportable as well. So do it when they team with killers.

    Most killers will tell you even they hate that crap, and won't allow it but it sounds like you just got unlucky. Push through it.

    Your more likely to encounter cheaters on your team that killer squads. But who knows, this is a double BP event, anything can happen.

  • @LaChicalinda said:

    Moments a go i play as a Cheryl survivor and i enter in a match of killer-surv team, one or two survs search for the others, sabotaje the gens when u almost finish and them follow you, leading the killer to your position to get down, hook, and unhook .. And again and again._. I dont care if ill be banned, maybe is the best they can do, u know what i mean.

    This is my fourth day playing, i feel i wasted my money.

    Not a good look for the development team. I've encountered two survivors today seemingly working with the killer or just out to sabotage the match. I've only played 5 games so far.

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    Your just unlucky. That's not all that common. It's reportable as well. So do it when they team with killers.

    Most killers will tell you even they hate that crap, and won't allow it but it sounds like you just got unlucky. Push through it.

    Your more likely to encounter cheaters on your team that killer squads. But who knows, this is a double BP event, anything can happen.

    @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296511/its-unplayable-be-careful

    Not a good look for the development team. I've encountered two survivors today seemingly working with the killer or just out to sabotage the match. I've only played 5 games so far.

    Thanks both for your comments, ill try it later. See ya guys.

  • @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/296511/its-unplayable-be-careful

    Not a good look for the development team. I've encountered two survivors today seemingly working with the killer or just out to sabotage the match. I've only played 5 games so far.

    The development team doesn't control the actions of the players. Teaming up with the killer is bannable. If you want a sure-fire way to avoid this, grab a few friends and play as a group.

  • @PanicSquid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2659924#Comment_2659924

    The development team doesn't control the actions of the players. Teaming up with the killer is bannable. If you want a sure-fire way to avoid this, grab a few friends and play as a group.

    They do control the low quality reporting system and giving players too many chances to keep doing bad.

  • @LaChicalinda said:

    Moments a go i play as a Cheryl survivor and i enter in a match of killer-surv team, one or two survs search for the others, sabotaje the gens when u almost finish and them follow you, leading the killer to your position to get down, hook, and unhook .. And again and again._. I dont care if ill be banned, maybe is the best they can do, u know what i mean.

    This is my fourth day playing, i feel i wasted my money.

    I've seen this...maybe three times since I started playing.

    Once was a situation where a 3man got a random Dwight on their team who constantly (and deliberately) sandbagged them or led me to them. We...sort of conspired to end him and all stood around watching him die on hook.

    Once was just an obvious troll who would lead me to everyone else. I tunneled them out and let the rest farm a bit.

    The last time was recently, where two people deliberately blocked a Leon into a room and went AFK. I cleared them out and eventually gave him and the other chap the gate.

    Out-of-game, DbD has a pretty decent community.

    In-game...woof.

  • Thanks everybody for the support, theres a lot of things i hace yo learn, AND i want to play another matches before invite friends cos i dont want they hate me or Worse u know..

  • Honestly DC penalty shoud be off during bloodhunts.

    Farming is boring.

  • @Jago said:

    Honestly DC penalty shoud be off during bloodhunts.

    Farming is boring.

    Oh please, please no.

    DCs finally seem to be rarer (I wonder if BHVR tweaked something to make penalties more aggressive) and with DC penalty off, it's almost guaranteed that the second I down someone or if they even see me too early, they just DC. It's near impossible to get a decent game.