You aren't a victim for playing Killer.
Good lord, this crowd is tiring.
I can't even be bothered to make a long-winded bit about it-- zero enthusiasm.
Just nonstop woe-is-me, won't someone think of the killers, why are we still here, just to suffer levels of on and on and on pity partying. The way they talk about it, you'd think this is their 9-to-5 full time job than something that should be their enjoyment.
You're not a killer. You're a person at a computer. The moment you give "killer solidarity" and assure another poor up-and-coming killer main with your pained smile that this is just the way it is for your mutual oppressed underclass is when you have officially lost yourself in the sauce. You have stopped being a person at a computer, and you are now a part of the pity party aggregate.
Can you have your complaints about the power of Killers?
You sure can. In fact, normal people do it all the time. I do it. There's a real thing to complain about there, and people who don't treat this game like a bad match is all it's going to take to send you into a heart attack are fully respectable in doing so.
But not this crowd. No, it's personal. It's not like you can just-- drop the game since it's apparently unbearable agony to play killer, and you apparently know this fact every single time you decide load into a game.
Because you can't just drop the drug, right?
No, what you really need to do is keep playing this game you apparently don't enjoy anyway, get real bitter and angry at those dirty coddled survivors and engage in passive-aggressive warfare in between jabs at those damn survivors and damn biased BHVR. Because you have bad matches in an unbalanced multiplayer game, and you're somehow surprised every time.
Jesus.
Comments
Oh, sorry. Thought you were a PC player. I'm on console too, so I have the short end as well.
All the crying I've been seeing lately is killers on the forums.
That's just it... You don't auto lose. I main Legion/Pig and I usually do well.
That’s why the forums have a reputation of being “killer main”. Because even from a newer person’s perspective (even if it isn’t) it seems that way.
Long before I joined the forums a friend of mine who used to play and no longer does, came on here, posted something about survivor balance and was quickly shut down by several people. Not like in a “let me educate you” kind of way, but more like a “you don’t know what you are talking about” way.
It kind of saddens me that, people can’t even be respectful with how they go about disagreeing with others… and that just because a survivor player said it it must be wrong. Needless to say he never came back because of these forums and warned me when I first joined.
I have had so many experiences with talking to/playing against other killer player mains that share a different opinion than that of the forums. That’s why I never hold my breath anymore when it comes to having a decent balance related conversation here. It usually ends up with me agreeing to disagree.
Much as you feel killers are free to find a different game to play if they dislike the abysmal state of DBD, you're free to find a different forum if you dislike the state of it.
Are you complaining about people complaining because you don’t like how they’re complaining?
Yes.
The irony is lovely, isn't it.