If your main was removed, who would take their spot?

As the title says, if your main (killer or survivor) was removed, which one would you end up maining instead?

Killer: I currently main Pig/Freddy, if they were removed I'd probably play more Demo or Trickster.

Survivor: I main Quentin and if he were to be removed I'd main Leon or Jeff.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I mean... my main is demo which was technically removed :'D

    but if it was completely removed I would fall back to my old main plague

  • My main was Billy but rev add-ons got taken away so I switched mainly to Blight and Bubba.

  • Deathslinger is currently the second killer I play the most so I would main him if the Nightmare was removed. Although if they could somehow add Jason into the game, he would be my new main for sure.

  • I got 5 so I’m good to go

  • I currently main Plague, but I’ll just move on to Oni.

    If Jake was removed though, I’m quitting the game.

  • My main killer is Wraith and Survivor is nobody is a main for me cause they're all reskins but, my killer replacement would maybe be Leatherface, Demogorgan, or Oni there are others but, it's a hard choice

  • My main is trapper so if he was removed I'd probably play Hag or just wouldn't play

  • If Huntress removed I would probably switch to Nemesis.

  • My main is Ghostface, but I'd probably switch to Doctor if it was removed.

    Double "Calm" add-ons with Monitor and Abuse is too fun with a fluctuating 10-38m terror radius on demand.

    ---

    Though I do intend to main the beautiful Carmina soon, so maybe that's not relevant.

1 2 ›