Solo Players - Do YOU struggle with NOED and view it as a problem?

As it's becoming a hot topic again, it'll be nice to see how people feel.

My answer - Not at all.

Comments

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654298#Comment_2654298

    So what you're saying is that solo q needs to use perks and items to counter noed, while swf gets it for free.

    It was the same thing when people complained about spirit and people just said "bring iron will".

    Bruv. If you dont have friends and need to solo q. Thats different issue. Just go make some friends to not solo q 4head.


    A totem counter would be unbalanced. "But swf has that information readily available" so go make friends. "Why do solo q have to bring perks for that info" because you dont have friends. "I have friends" okay. Ask them to play with you. "They hate this game" go make more friends then. /S



    REALLY THO. a totem counter would just be way more unbalanced. It would counter hex perks even more. Which in return killers will have very little good slow down perks. Which means gens will get slammed even harder. Which also buffs the hold w and predrop pallet meta. With that being said, if survivors get a totem counter? Can killers also get said totem counter? Esp with hex: permento coming out?

    The only perk that should really be baseline is kindred.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Weird. I thought we were discussing NOED and not Spirit.

    I'd kindly ask that any whataboutism be kept at home.

    It's an example, no need to be so rude about it :)

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654301#Comment_2654301

    Bruv. If you dont have friends and need to solo q. Thats different issue. Just go make some friends to not solo q 4head.

    A totem counter would be unbalanced. "But swf has that information readily available" so go make friends. "Why do solo q have to bring perks for that info" because you dont have friends. "I have friends" okay. Ask them to play with you. "They hate this game" go make more friends then. /S

    REALLY THO. a totem counter would just be way more unbalanced. It would counter hex perks even more. Which in return killers will have very little good slow down perks. Which means gens will get slammed even harder. Which also buffs the hold w and predrop pallet meta. With that being said, if survivors get a totem counter? Can killers also get said totem counter? Esp with hex: permento coming out?

    The only perk that should really be baseline is kindred.

    Please do not encourage people to play in SWF. Some people actually play solo because it is respectful and the right thing to do towards killers. Unless you want boring games where you stomp all over the killer?

  • I just assume every killer has it until I can figure out what perks they're running. I also try not to be stupid and go for saves I know I can't make while NOED is up.

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654301#Comment_2654301

    Bruv. If you dont have friends and need to solo q. Thats different issue. Just go make some friends to not solo q 4head.

    A totem counter would be unbalanced. "But swf has that information readily available" so go make friends. "Why do solo q have to bring perks for that info" because you dont have friends. "I have friends" okay. Ask them to play with you. "They hate this game" go make more friends then. /S

    REALLY THO. a totem counter would just be way more unbalanced. It would counter hex perks even more. Which in return killers will have very little good slow down perks. Which means gens will get slammed even harder. Which also buffs the hold w and predrop pallet meta. With that being said, if survivors get a totem counter? Can killers also get said totem counter? Esp with hex: permento coming out?

    The only perk that should really be baseline is kindred.

    Or maybe my friends don't play this game anymore? Are you implying everyone who plays solo doesn't have friends?

  • No one is being rude.

    There are dozens of things you can bring to counter dozens of things.

    This topic is about NOED, but if you want to make your own topic discussing Old or Current Spirit/Iron Will, I'll be the first one to contribute.

  • @xili84 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654320#Comment_2654320

    Please do not encourage people to play in SWF. Some people actually play solo because it is respectful and the right thing to do towards killers. Unless you want boring games where you stomp all over the killer?

    There is nothing disrespectful about using a game feature - Nothing, regardless of how you may personally feel.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654329#Comment_2654329

    No one is being rude.

    There are dozens of things you can bring to counter dozens of things.

    This topic is about NOED, but if you want to make your own topic discussing Old or Current Spirit/Iron Will, I'll be the first one to contribute.

    I'm using the spirit example to discuss noed. Your comment sure was very passive aggressive, not the first time.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654342#Comment_2654342

    I'm using the spirit example to discuss noed. Your comment sure was very passive aggressive, not the first time.

    At this point I'll assume you have nothing to add to the topic and are just continuously trying to bait me/derail the topic with drama.

    Good luck in your games.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654345#Comment_2654345

    Seems like with that attitude you might also be lacking some.

    Yea? Does it now? Im not the one crying about noed and buffing soloq and compairing it to old ds am i? Have a good day "friend"

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654354#Comment_2654354

    At this point I'll assume you have nothing to add to the topic and are just continuously trying to bait me/derail the topic with drama.

    Good luck in your games.

    I was adding to the topic with an example but apparently you didn't like the example and basically told me to shut up.

    Sure thing.

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654356#Comment_2654356

    Yea? Does it now? Im not the one crying about noed and buffing soloq and compairing it to old ds am i? Have a good day "friend"

    If you read my first comment on this thread you can see I said I have no issue with noed.

    A lot of people say to buff solo q, your point?

  • I think NOED is fine do the bones and all good and if we don't get it than meh get another challenge

  • Not really, plenty of ways to deal with it in case it becomes an issue. It usually only secures one or two kills for the killer in the endgame, assuming the rest of the team isn't super altruistic.

  • lol it's easy to counter noed because every totem is near a generator.

  • @sadakiyo said:

    lol it's easy to counter noed because every totem is near a generator.

    I usually see a totem within the first 20s of gameplay, not gonna lie.

  • Extremely dull when you get hit by it although it's nice when you destroy all 5 before the gens are done for some reason that pisses off some people? sorry that I countered it

  • Not a bit. It annoys me sometimes but it’s fine overall.

  • A little problem... But that's more of my problem

    Plus if I cleanse a Totem how would the other Survivors feel

    And I used to run Detective's Hunch

  • I struggle with it a lot. Gens usually won't get done if I "do bones" instead of working on gens. It's just a very time consuming thing to do for a killer that might not even be using the perk (not to mention I have no way to know how many totems my teammates cleansed). I'd love if it received some changes.

  • Ohly against 5k+ Hour nurses or iridescent ring spirit does it become à problem. But overall no.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2654492#Comment_2654492

    I usually see a totem within the first 20s of gameplay, not gonna lie.

    noed doesn't even get it's activation at high mmr

  • I solo q survivor, I don't use dead hard or ds (prefer info perks) and I have never had a problem with noed. Died to it once.

  • Nope, i do bones or use that perk that renders hex's utterly useless.

  • I don't. And I've been playing 75% survivor. Maybe it's me having memorized most totems spots for all maps but it's really not difficult to find it IF the killer has it. Not a problematic perk.

  • As a solo player you rarely get to the end game. Most of the times all your team die or you die because of hard tunnel and camping since last patches. So.. noed not an issue.

  • As a newish player in solo Q, I have problems with everything

  • Okay, people see NOED pop up, why they stay? Just run through the gate, no dancing, no teabagging, no clicking... Escape before something like Blood Warden is up too.

  • @RoaderFrost said:

    Okay, people see NOED pop up, why they stay? Just run through the gate, no dancing, no teabagging, no clicking... Escape before something like Blood Warden is up too.

    Because they always feel entitled to a 4 man escape.

1 2 ›