Can Hex:Plaything go over a boon?

Title. Curious cause I'm tempted to get pinhead just for his perks.

Comments

  • No.

    But I don't think I've actually run into anyone who's booned five totems before I got a hook. and if they managed that I'm not sure I would get a hook, so it probably doesn't matter most of the time.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    No.

    But I don't think I've actually run into anyone who's booned five totems before I got a hook. and if they managed that I'm not sure I would get a hook, so it probably doesn't matter most of the time.

    That would be impossible anyway, wouldn’t it? Each survivor can only bless one totem.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2651310#Comment_2651310

    That would be impossible anyway, wouldn’t it? Each survivor can only bless one totem.

    Oh, right, that's its supposed limiting restriction, right.

    So, you'd need four boon totem perk survivors and one of the other totems occupied with a hex already or destroyed.

  • No but plaything is actually very good now cause of the hexes because since they boon totems there not destroyed you can snuff out the totem then hook someone and activate plaything on the totem so the person has to wait to boon the perk if they have it

  • No but if it could that would make it really good, imo.

  • If you're cursed by a plaything hex and try to bless it with a boon perk then the active hex will relocate to another dull totem.