Um...
I guess bushes were added inside houses now. (But seriously, what in the world?)
I guess bushes were added inside houses now. (But seriously, what in the world?)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The bush just wanted to take a look inside
It's a VERY dilapidated house...
Dette sus.
he just chillin
dont ruin his vibe
@Huge_Bush more bush to hide in.
I haven't seen it in a real long time but I enjoyed when the trees and I think rocks could spawn outside the exit gates. It was pretty funny.
First time I've seen it in a house like this, quite amusing.
Its to make up for the lack of bushes on the new map. So now I'll be infesting the structures of all the other maps.