Can the devs please fix hits?
Like getting hit through windows and pallets wasn't a rare thing but then it got better with the desicated servers i think. And now they are worse then they were before. + playing killer is so annoying cause you hit survivors on the open and they just deadhard away or you hit them through pallets but they're like idgaf. What caused that because a few months ago hits were mostly normal for me.
Comments
They changed all hit detection in favor of survivor. So what they see is what happens. What killers see does not matter. If killer gets a hit, but survivor does not see it, it gets taken away. Usually high ping survivors take advantage of this. They are so hard to hit.
Hit validation is still what the killer sees
The only time it isnt is when the survivor throws a pallet or dead hards, the server see's what action was done first and rejects the last one
Definitely not I play both sides but it doesn't take long to find a vid on YouTube where a killer hits a guy mid window vault and it rolls back back they take no damage
I really wish people would play both sides before they state things as facts
This is true. Also, depending on where you are on the server, and the more ping you have, the higher chance it will affect you. That's why you should avoid lobbies where your ping is over 80.
I do play both sides lmao
And a window?? thats a new one to me
Survivor is WEAK AF but they just keep winning. I dunno I keep to myself bruh.
Please post up a few videos demonstrating this - I'd like to see them and am unable to search YT at the moment.
Give me a sec I'm not home rn I'll send them when I get home don't worry it won't take me long to find them I put them in a Playlist lol