Myers is arguably the scariest killer in DBD
I can't tell you how many times I've been jump scared by a Myers and it totally turns into a snowball effect once he's tier 3. Makes me more cautious when playing survivor.
I can't tell you how many times I've been jump scared by a Myers and it totally turns into a snowball effect once he's tier 3. Makes me more cautious when playing survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
During what I consider to be DBD's golden age of spookiness (2017), Freddy and Michael were definitely the scariest killers in the game.
If some people are unironically calling Myers "cheap", then current DBD is way worse than I thought it was.
There is a youtube video (sorry i am lame to fetch url) of d3ad plays, using monitor and abuse, dead rabbit and vanity mirror.
Almost 0 terror radius + wall hack from stalk. Poor survivors had no idea whats going on until they have been stabbed lol
DBD is nowhere near the scariest it was in the earliest days. There were map offerings to make the map darker which was awesome.
I know the precious treasure you speak of:
Should've never been removed, tbh.
Isnt 6m by default? and then reduce quite some with dead rabbit and MAA?
Nah, it is inexcusable. If they were saying this about, idk, Spirit...I would've understood (with a bit of effort, granted).
But Myers? That is way too far.
Im just gonna say billy is ######### terrifying though
That with the shadowborn that would increase your brightness
That was an interesting effect.
Lightborn also used to make your vision a bit dimmer, iirc.
I can kinda get it...dude 99s tier 3 and just pops it when its convenient. Feels a bit lame, but it's honestly benign when compared to what we have going on now.
Back when I first started and knew nothing about the game, he got me so damn good.
We were up to Leatherface, so stealth was not common.
He was my 4th killer to face, I was cleansing a totem in a jungle gym trying to figure out what "cleanse" meant. I'm chilling, scared, but chilling because I hear no heartbeat.
I turn and see this mans staring at me and I threw my controller while hurling myself out of my chair instantly. I wish this was an exaggeration XD
Triggering a Hag trap can cause a serious jump scare too