What killer immediately brings a smile to your face when you see them?
When you load into a match as survivor, and see the killer for the first time, what killers make you happy to play against them?
When you load into a match as survivor, and see the killer for the first time, what killers make you happy to play against them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Michael, Freddy and Billy.
same
Bubba
Bubba, Pig, Myers, Huntress, Billy, Trapper, Blight, Oni, Demo, Pinhead..
Probably easier to just say every killer except for Nurse, Trickster & Twins.
I dont mind any killer really but I like going against Hags the most because 9/10 times I get jump scared by her clone...usually even when I know it is gonna happen. Brings the spooky back to the game for me
Ghostface & Billy 😊
Really ?....like.... really ?
Yes. He always was my favorite and always will be.
Nurse, Huntress, Blight, Plague.
I've never met a Demogorgon I didn't like- most are funny and 'play nice', even the sweaty ones are fun to go against.
whenever a see a Spirit I smile because Im about to destroy them. :)
Bubba, Billy, Demogonzo, Myers, Oni and Spirit <3
demo ;3
Michael, Huntress and Ghostface
Demo for sure.
all of them!
Twins especially.
Nurse or Jump-Scare Myers... :)
Pig. I love her party hats.
Bubba, Pyramid head, Blight, Ghostface. I feel they offer a challenge but I hate it when my solo-q teammates DC or give up because they are trash.