DS or RESILENCIE //whats better
Community opinion
Community opinion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Definitely DS. It still counters tunneling pretty hard which is a viable strategy for killers to do.
Depends on if killers tunnel or not. With the current meta though overall I'm inclined to say DS, but that's just my opinion.
I don't bring it every game but when I do I've found that I get to use it rather often.
You'll most likely get at least SOMETHING out of resilience but it may not be a whole lot.
I use ds from time to time but it is too situational just like ub. When it works it is great but for me I get to use it once in 50 games.
So I take it off sometimes for borrowed or something else.
DS
Definitely DS.
You can do some pretty evil things with it once you get smart. Don't use it the second you can - sometimes it's better to wait until later, where a DS can be especially devastating. The amount of times a strategic DS has turned a potential 3k into a 1k against me...I still have nightmares.
Is there a reason you are comparing these two perks?
I'd say DS is more helpful in most situations unless you run some kind of Resilience build (like Iron Will and bringing a medkit/Self Care so you can heal to 99%). But there's plenty of times you will get no use out of DS. I guess that's possible for Resilience, but if you never get injured then you would have never needed DS either lol
DS
Do you, by any chance, mean the Jill perk, Resurgence? They're similar names but they do very different things. Resilience and DS are hardly alike. Not sure why'd you compare those two.
Hmmm depends on how much of a cracked survivor you are. Usually good survivors run resilience and spine chill for vaultspee with ironwill/BT, deadhard and hardly ever go down or get hooked especially if they are in a swf. I personally love staying injured and abusing resilience spinechill as much as possible.
If you’re a really really good survivor and know how to loop and time fast vaults properly with developed muscle memory you will benefit running resilience over DS 100%.
Is this a trick question? It's DS.
Jolt
It's DS and it's not even close.
Resilience. Extra speed performing actions, including vaulting windows and pallets. Decisive can be denied and respected. I always run Spine chill with resilience.
I would say DS is stronger. But it's also way more situational than Resilience, so you would most likely get more value from Resilience than from DS