pls remove nemesis
i dont hate nemesis i just hate those players please let him die
i dont hate nemesis i just hate those players please let him die
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why not remove the players then ?????????????
this is true
git gud Nemesis is average
You've just made a nemesis out of @TheDarkTyrant , I'm sure.
######### are you saying
He was nemesis from the start, now he's double the nemesis he was.
Uuhhhh what
then he put on nemesis
triple nemesis intensifies
sorry im an american
As am I.
Nemesis is fine, he needs his Zombies AI fixed though.
you are completly crazy lmao
Wait, something's wrong with the AI? That explains a lot...
I always thought Jessica spent all her time between the rocks on the hills because she enjoyed the sights, while Bert was hiding behind the trees because he's an introvert.
Always nice to know more about your local zombies.
Wait what lmao?
That makes the third killer in such a thread in 3 weeks. First bubby, then trickster and now nemesis.
I am really curious when we will have the full set of "delete/remove killer X pls" threads.
ohohoh cute nick names
You crazy survivor main 😁
what did I just read?