Where ghostface and legion rework??

Its been a while the devs gonna change them and i just wait for that and any new until now,i just mad.

Comments

  • Ghostface don't need rework. Some quality of life updates or small buffs yes.

    Legion however could get some bigger update (not sure if full rework but he needs some bigger changes).

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Ghostface don't need rework. Some quality of life updates or small buffs yes.

    Legion however could get some bigger update (not sure if full rework but he needs some bigger changes).

    Ghostface needs some work at least. He is horrible at big maps and he is too easy to get out of his stealth which lets be honest is all he has. I love my ghosty but his power is weak.

  • Midchapters is when most big changes happen

  • @Hannacia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2636327#Comment_2636327

    Ghostface needs some work at least. He is horrible at big maps and he is too easy to get out of his stealth which lets be honest is all he has. I love my ghosty but his power is weak.

    He needs some more buffs for sure.

  • At this point, I'm pretty sure they've given up on Legion. There's been plenty of forum posts asking for buffs/rework with no response. Personally I've given up hope.

    As for Ghostface, they just did an add-on pass which changed.. basically nothing. So they probably think he's fine, which means no changes anytime soon.

    Sorry to be a debbie-downer, but it is what it is.

  • Ghostface is honestly fine, you just need to tweak your playstyle to avoid getting revealed. His instadowns are pretty meta now against CoH.

  • @Ghoste said:

    At this point, I'm pretty sure they've given up on Legion. There's been plenty of forum posts asking for buffs/rework with no response. Personally I've given up hope.

    As for Ghostface, they just did an add-on pass which changed.. basically nothing. So they probably think he's fine, which means no changes anytime soon.

    Sorry to be a debbie-downer, but it is what it is.

    They didn't. They said they will keep an eye and work on both in decent future. U know what it means right? Mb in a year, mb in 10 years...

  • @Ghoste said:

    At this point, I'm pretty sure they've given up on Legion. There's been plenty of forum posts asking for buffs/rework with no response. Personally I've given up hope.

    As for Ghostface, they just did an add-on pass which changed.. basically nothing. So they probably think he's fine, which means no changes anytime soon.

    Sorry to be a debbie-downer, but it is what it is.

    They mentioned in the last Q&A that Legion is getting changes.

    I don't expect it to be a lot but they are getting changes

  • Hopefully in the next mid chapter.

  • @Dumpstick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2636521#Comment_2636521

    LOL Ghostface is not meta. Not even close. I run into more Pigs and Billys than Ghostface even after the Boon patch. The only killer I see less of than Ghostface is Freddy.

    Meta against boons. Not pure meta.

    Plague, Shape, Ghostface. That's the CoH counter.

    But I play GF, and hes far from weak.

  • @Dumpstick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2636327#Comment_2636327

    Ghostface's power needs to be completely reworked. It's not that he's a strong killer or anything. It's just that his power cannot be countered because no matter how much you try to stare him out of it it is never consistent. Then while you're twiddling your thumbs on a gen you break him out of it without even trying (or even meaning to).

    You don't need full rework just for that. Just some quality of life update.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2636642#Comment_2636642

    Meta against boons. Not pure meta.

    Plague, Shape, Ghostface. That's the CoH counter.

    But I play GF, and hes far from weak.

    I'm sure thats why i never see ghostfaces anymore. He is weak. Big maps and gen speeds are his biggest weakness and boons arent helping.

  • Power relies on stealth? - Check

    Power has no mobility? - Check

    Power has no slowdown? Check

    Power has no range? Check

    Power does not aid in loops? Check

    Ghostface does well in solo situations only and SWF will clobber him.