"No One Expects Insidious [Blank]"
Fill in the blank.
my answer is "insidious legion". I've gotten some insidious legion plays, and it's always fun.
Fill in the blank.
my answer is "insidious legion". I've gotten some insidious legion plays, and it's always fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They never suspect insidious Bubba which is why it works. If they suspected it, it wouldn't work, right?
Nurse. With NOED. And Bloodwarden. Behind the Exit Gate.
Hex: NOEI
I've tried that play before. I'm assuming it's fun when they don't all go to the other exit gate.
Insidious Legion is hilarious cause they are small and people are usually injured so catching them off guard at a gen they normally would hold w from is a big deal.
Not efficient ofcource, but fun
No one ever expects the insidious iri tag basement Blight
Insidious ghostie, for when they love trying to break your shroud
Yes, the comedic value goes up significantly when it is successful.
Nemesis.
Ran into one once who camped a hook in the corner of a jungle gym at endgame with noed and I died to it. He didn’t camp at all until then so I was not ready for it.
So you died to soloQ rather than to Nemesis. Is SWF you would've known the killer was there.