Two best killers in DBD:
Can’t argue with facts!
Can’t argue with facts!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I take Rin you take C. Mora
incorrect
We all have Rin together
I do love the cow but you are incorrect.
That's a horse...
….
I think they're related to each other.
Are they really?
They could be sisters lol
I'm heartbroken
Anyway, if Spirit and Artist aren’t two best killers who can possibly outmatch them?
Daddy Dorito, Trapperman, Billyboy, Wraith, Angy Napkin, Trickster, etc.
TRICKSTER???? TRICK………..STER???????
I can’t believe this…
Also who tf is daddy dorito and is angy napkin Nurse?
Oh I of course don't mean gameplay wise. Hence Trickster.
Daddy Dorito is Pyramid Head. My guy's serving cake out there.
Angy Napkin is, indeed, Nurse. If we ignore her tome lore anyway.
I’m so sad. My two babies don’t deserve this treatment 😖
twins. two right there.
Yeah ######### the Twins, all my homies hate the Twins.
Yes they do
excuse me???
O.K, twins, but with the QOL changes they deserve.
That will make me hate them more
I’m sorry I’ve never liked them. Hate them more that they’re so dull to go against.
I have a soft spot for Rin and Carmina
You take her cut off right leg
You take her cut off arm parts
I take the rest
Holy #########
You really can’t wait for the new killer huh? :P
YESSSSSSSS
Same. I love her design. I might become a killer main though if she stays like this ^_^
I’ll definitely main her no matter what. She has stolen my heart.
Is there lore about her? I want to read something
Her lore is on here.
Thank you!
Executioner and Artist
nemisis gets an honorable mention
Daddy and Demo are better
Hard disagree.
Nurse is hard to top, she is the undeniable best killer in the game, she has great map pressure, and has the best 1v1 in the game, she ignores looping mechanics entirely, and if you go against a good Nurse, you are almost always guaranteed to lose unless your survivor team is comp level.
Blight is also, hard to top, not only does he have great 1v1, one of the best 1v1s in the game, he has the best map pressure in the entire game, which is undeniable, he moves so fast, and counters arguably the strongest playstyle, that being holding w.
Spirit, is nowhere near either of these two after her nerf, without her busted addons she had before, she suffers greatly. Her basekit being nerfed, ie actually being given counterplay is a big hit top her viability as well. If you want to even remotely compare her to Nurse or Blight, we have to assume she is using the mother daughter ring, her strongest addon, even then it's still an uphill battle and I think that goes to show how out matched she is here.
The Artist, while strong, is no where near these two. She has great 1v1, some of the best in the game, this is hard to argue against, but your one way of counterplay against her is holding w, which is were she suffers. She has to deal with this and suffers greatly from it unlike Nurse and Blight, her map pressure while decent is also nowhere near as great as Nurse and Blights. She's more comparable to Pyramid Head, not the top tiers.
All in all, Spirit and Artist are very good killers, but they aren't the best, far far from it.
Umm I didn’t base this off gameplay strength.
Then you based it off lore?
I'd say Artist is great in terms of lore, but I think Blight has the best lore in the game.
He means two best waifu material Killers, not Two best power Killers.
No I just love Spirit and Artist to death and wanted to showcase it lol.
Oh, fair.
I personally love Blight since I'm a sucker for good lore.