Does sloppy butcher work with nurse when you blink and hit them
Thanks
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Nurse's power is just the teleporting. The hits she lands are considered normal M1 attacks, so they work with Sloppy, Jolt, and Exposed. Same with Spirit, Wraith, and Deathslinger.
Thanks
Getting used to Jolt is going to take me a long time.
Why?
Jolt.
I've called it Surge for over 3 years and will continue to call it so until I can forcibly break the habit, take a guess why
yes.
any perk referencing downing, injuring, m1, basic attack, or the like will work on nurse.
just say surge then. if people get confused, you can explain it then.
I personally, don't love the new names.
I not that stubborn as u are and find it silly, but i was curious what's your problem. Thx.
It's literally a habit and that's it lmao
Yeah kinda same though I've not been here for 3 years. I'm getting used to Jolt the fastest because Killer main and it is by far the most useful of Demo's 3 perks but like the rest of them? Nope. No idea what any of Steve's perks got renamed to. They're still Second Wind, Camaraderie, and Babysitter in my head.
Her blink hits count as basic hits, otherwise she would not be able to ever land normal hit without it
I think it's only Demo I can't remember well. I still call them the other names but at least I can remember what Steve and Nancy changed to
Matchbox