Wasn't hawkins removed???
I just had a game on hawkins but...wasn't it removed and such? Or was it just the offerings that were removed? I could've sworn the map was out of the game with the offerings
Tagged:
BHVR
I just had a game on hawkins but...wasn't it removed and such? Or was it just the offerings that were removed? I could've sworn the map was out of the game with the offerings
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
0_0
That's certainly interesting.
Hawkins isn't gone until the 17th. There's still five more days to play on the map. The offerings were removed about a month ago, however.
offerings -> gone.
map -> gone in 5 days.
demo -> pls.
soon in a few days it will be gone. honestly cant wait
hotel -> trivago
The offerings have been removed, the map has not - at least not yet, there's a few more days to go until the 17th when it will leave the game :(
I've been bested.
(nice one)
Okay I'll leave now
he went through the hole in the wall
don't forget completed-gorgon and completed-gore-gone
I hate this map I can't wait tell its gone gone but I have demodog so he isn't going anywhere.