Your Favorite DBD Ships/Friendships

My Top 3

1.Jeff & Yu-Jin(Opposite Attracts)

2.Ace & Jonah(Nuff Said)

3.Quentin & Cheryl(See them bonding over their Event against the Supernatural)

Comments

  • Freddy & Pig.

    I usually stand alone on this one, but this is my favorite and only DBD ship.

  • I really enjoy the Pale Rose big boat, it's quite a good structure with room for outplays on both sides

    Not a fan of the small Pale Rose boat though, it's annoying to traverse

  • Jeff + Kate

    Non romantic ships count? I don't ship any of these character romantically, most for me are platonic :(

  • Bubba and Basement hooks

  • Spirit X Artist

  • Jeff and Jane for the same reason as you. One is an extroverted show host. One is a introverted artist. Both like art and are kind at heart though

  • Not a friendship but something funny, Oni and Artist absolutely despise each other. He's super violent, she doesn't care for it. He rips out tongues, she got her tongue cut out. Just hilarious IMO.

  • Clown (Seme) x Freddy (Uke)

  • Claudette and Jake are best friends.

    Yui and Mikaela is my favorite odd/opposite attracts ship. Imagine motorcycle girl and crystal girl

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I really enjoy the Pale Rose big boat, it's quite a good structure with room for outplays on both sides

    Not a fan of the small Pale Rose boat though, it's annoying to traverse

    Every time a thread like this opens, I look for this specific comment. It brings a smile on my face

  • I mean, Mike and Amanda had a semi-canon kid: Shape + Pig = Ghost Face

    More seriously, I'm pretty pleased that there's little canonicity between the various characters. I think too much interconnection might lead to some questions and less than pleasant commentaries seeping into the game.

    Doesn't mean I don't appreciate Wraith and Nurse finding solace in one another.

  • @NoelleMina said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2630952#Comment_2630952

    Every time a thread like this opens, I look for this specific comment. It brings a smile on my face

    That's what I'm here for. 😉

  • Jake Park, friend of animals, could probably charm both the Artist-Bird and the Huntress.

  • ❤️ Zubat X Scott ❤️

  • I have this fun image of Ash and Bill watching the realm go to ######### around them, whilst chatting about the good ol' days, when zombie apocalypses and Daemonites were supplying some REAL opposition!

    They may enjoy some of the tricks, such as Mikaela booning everything and Leon lobbing flash grenades everywhere, but probably just love the thrill of the battle.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    I have this fun image of Ash and Bill watching the realm go to ######### around them, whilst chatting about the good ol' days, when zombie apocalypses and Daemonites were supplying some REAL opposition!

    They may enjoy some of the tricks, such as Mikaela booning everything and Leon lobbing flash grenades everywhere, but probably just love the thrill of the battle.

    I could see something like that but with Tapp,Leon & Cybil since they are all Cops.

    I just have this Image of the 3 of them Chilling in the Police Car in Haddonfield

  • @DarkMagik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2631248#Comment_2631248

    I could see something like that but with Tapp,Leon & Cybil since they are all Cops.

    I just have this Image of the 3 of them Chilling in the Police Car in Haddonfield

    Tapp, Leon and Cybil being tested by Pig in RPD is a SAW Film I'd watch

  • Jake x Claudette. They're both introverts, they both like nature, and I feel like with Jake being more of a lone wolf, bonding with Claudette has allowed him to open up to her about his previous life and problems, and he's learned to be more of a team player. Their relationship can either be platonic or romantic. And with both of them being the first survivors to come to the entity's realm in a long time, they know each other the best. I think their relationship is mostly based on fluff and I think the chemistry between them is real and genuine. Pretty underrated IMO.

  • Dwight, Claudette an Quentin having a quiet talk in a corner.

    Kate and jeff making music together

    Jane, Ace, Tapp, Ash and Adam in the " adult corner", Yun-jin is also older but i dont see her getting along with them, maybe only with Jane.

    Leon, Jill, Bill, Cheryl and Ash sharing their killing monster experiences.

    Cheryl having a father-daughter relationship with Felix.

    Mikaela, Cheryl and Zarina being besties.

  • New Friendship

    Imagine Jeff being chased in the New Map by the Artist.Then when Jeff sees the painting he just stops & admires it but then Artists sees him admiring it.Then Jeff & the Artist just starts Painting together.

  • This content has been removed.
  • David and Dwight...

    Cus there's good nsfw

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I really enjoy the Pale Rose big boat, it's quite a good structure with room for outplays on both sides

    Not a fan of the small Pale Rose boat though, it's annoying to traverse

    I second this.

  • @DarkMagik said:

    New Friendship

    Imagine Jeff being chased in the New Map by the Artist.Then when Jeff sees the painting he just stops & admires it but then Artists sees him admiring it.Then Jeff & the Artist just starts Painting together.

    There is something inexplicably wholesome about this image. Hope someone makes an illistration for this!