I like killer
I like killer
I like killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me too.
ya.
I like both
me three
Come out with your hands up
I like killer and these are the main reasons why.
I like turtles!
I like killer...sometimes.
Or rather some killers and some builds on some maps.
Hag? I'll play anytime and probably have fun, win or lose. Ditto Pinhead (probably changing next patch with those stupid, stupid nerfs) and Doctor remains really fun to play.
Other killers? An M1 killer on RPD is a misery due to the infinite. Any killer without traversal is awful on Haddonfield. Badham? Really depends on how it spawns and how survivors play it out.
He was the reason I started.
Okay, but I got my boys with me.