Michael Myers Skins
Can we please get more michael skins? especially from Halloween kills and the other now canon movies.
Atleast give us the different masks he's had throughout the franchise
Can we please get more michael skins? especially from Halloween kills and the other now canon movies.
Atleast give us the different masks he's had throughout the franchise
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please
Yes please give us the kills mask!!
even the 80's one could be called the "classic Shape face" or something like they did with Ghost face
I think @Huge_Bush posted Michael in a suit once. I want that one.
Michael in a suit? I think the closest they got to silly with him is the hospital gown lol
And the one I posted would just be called Alien Shape Face
It looks handsome to me lol.