scourge hook: pain resonance is the best killer perk we had in many chapters
By far my new favorite perk, one of the best gen regression perk ever released, finally a good perk coming from a chapter, thx bhvr
By far my new favorite perk, one of the best gen regression perk ever released, finally a good perk coming from a chapter, thx bhvr
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's definitely strong- free regression on the most advanced generator and knowing where that generator is are very very useful, though I do think other perks recently have been good too.
This is definitely the stronger Scourge Hook perk, I'm glad we've got something that really shows how good the mechanic can be.
Don't get used to it. It will be nerfed before it goes live.
it legit better not
Corrupt, Resonance, Deadlock, Pop - it'll be fun being able to keep up with
weakerI mean, totally viable killers after this, right up until the nerfare you always this much of a pessimist or is today a special occasion?
Surge has no excuse now.
Surge used to on release actually cause a noise notification when the gen a survivor was working exploded. Then one patch it just mysterious went away.
I remember using it as an alternative to Infectious Fright on Ghostface.
Wait that's been taken away? I've played with it recently and it still gave me the noise notification D:
So a while back I put in a bug report, because I thought surge was not doing anything since I was running surge + surveillance on a build since I was used to seeing the noise notification when surge explodes a gen with survivors working on it. And I know for a fact that survivors no longer jump back from the gen when it gets surged like they do if they fail a skill check (which was what surge originally did).
Unless some changed since the midchapter patch (can't say I've used surge lately), I've never seen a noise notification from surge in a long time and I know for a fact that there were gens that were surged when someone was working on it.
Its very interesting. I think it will be really really strong on mobility killers like blight/billy/nurse/spirit who can make very quick use of the info. Its good on anybody but it'll be extremely good on any killer that can very rapidly make their way over to said gen.
Absolutely heartbroken rn ๐๐
All I know is that the fourth perk slot for the Taxi build is now locked in for sure.