Scourge hook

I think we should have a bit more scourge hook available. 4 is not enough i think 6 scourge hook shoupd be a good number

Comments

  • 4 isn't that back. Think about it. It's 4 hooks spread across the map. There is bound to have one near when needed in most matches.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    4 isn't that back. Think about it. It's 4 hooks spread across the map. There is bound to have one near when needed in most matches.

    You will be surprise by how many time you will get no scourge hook close to you and you will need to go out of your way to hook them or just how many time you have 1 or 2 scourge hook in a corner of the map

  • Changing it from 4 to 5 wouldn't hurt.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    4 isn't that back. Think about it. It's 4 hooks spread across the map. There is bound to have one near when needed in most matches.

    They don't always spread. I have had games when pinhead came out where they all spawned in one corner of rotten fields or red forest.

  • 6 would be a good number, RNG many times screws you over with them spread on the most dumb ways and justmakes them a chore instead of a help. That or the devs make it so the scourge hooks are always spreaded on an even way on all maps so at the very least you know more or less where they would be

  • @Viamont said:

    6 would be a good number, RNG many times screws you over with them spread on the most dumb ways and justmakes them a chore instead of a help. That or the devs make it so the scourge hooks are always spreaded on an even way on all maps so at the very least you know more or less where they would be

    I stopped using it when I went like 3 matches in a row and not being able to use it even once. I've even had them all grouped in one spot pretty much a few times

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2626503#Comment_2626503

    I stopped using it when I went like 3 matches in a row and not being able to use it even once. I've even had them all grouped in one spot pretty much a few times

    Thats exactly what i meent about RNG screwing over people, sometimes they just clump them over a single place making them pretty much useless or a complete chore to use, they should be a help to the killer not a dumb chore

  • @Viamont said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2626520#Comment_2626520

    Thats exactly what i meent about RNG screwing over people, sometimes they just clump them over a single place making them pretty much useless or a complete chore to use, they should be a help to the killer not a dumb chore

    Its true I like the idea of the new one but imagine trying to get to a hook in rpd or pale rose which has some wacky hoo spread lately like I lost 2 hooks in one match because I had no hooks

  • Until we got the new scourge hook perk in the ptb today, I would have absolutely agreed that there needed to be more than 4 because gift of pain's effect is simply not good enough to justify it.

    However, I think with the new pain resonance perk, 4 is fine. Gift of pain just needs to be directly buffed instead.