Picking Myers equals Red Forest
Every time I pick Myers I get sent to Red Forest. Happens probably 90 percent of the time. I never get sent there when I pick any other killer. Only Myers and its annoying.
Every time I pick Myers I get sent to Red Forest. Happens probably 90 percent of the time. I never get sent there when I pick any other killer. Only Myers and its annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
10 out of 10 story would hear again
Yeah, it's either that or Coldwind. Every. Time.
Whenever I plays Oni, it’s always Lery’s.
I always seem to get Coldwind, myself. It's never a map you want...
Can’t argue with math!
Every time I pick Myers I get sent to Red Forest. Happens probably 90 percent of the time. I never get sent there when I pick any other killer. Only Myers and its annoying.
its even better the second time.
Would you like a third?
Probably once I get some time to forget the plot and experience the story again
Ya that makes sense. I could tell you a different story about another Killer?
Before Shadowstep, I unironically loved Lerys on Oni.
Jump scare survivors with Tinkerer Nurses BBQ and run double Demon Dash speed addons.
Please do.
Map offerings
Some of my best Myers games have been on Temple of Purgation.
mothers dwelling tho
my mom isnt even there
Only survivor moms go there.
Can't wait till you see my record for Billy, last time I played him I got RPD, never again
ok
Why is it always Mommys Basement?
I play Joomstone Myers once in a blue moon and it's always Mommys Basement, Dead Dawg or MacMillan for me.
If its gonna be a large map just send me to Haddonfield please
m1 billy?
I prefer my Billy with Drift add-ons, I also play console so it plays so awkwardly
oh, I play PC so I have no idea what its like..
Optimization mixed with a map where I have to only rev my chainsaw in close range and when no pallets are near, I cry everytime
Myers completely sucks on some maps.
I had that with Trickster and Lery's, before he got any of his buffs.