First game after the event

The event is finally done, no suiciding survivors anymore, no farming, back to normal gameplay.

Logging in, almost insta queue (guess killer isnt that appealing anymore lol).

Playing a nice game until ..... DC

Mhm yeah thanks, guess the community hasnt changed.
Props to the devs for finally punishing DCing, I can really feel the difference :wink:

Comments

  • Master said:

    The event is finally done, no suiciding survivors anymore, no farming, back to normal gameplay.

    Logging in, almost insta queue (guess killer isnt that appealing anymore lol).

    Playing a nice game until ..... DC

    Mhm yeah thanks, guess the community hasnt changed.
    Props to the devs for finally punishing DCing, I can really feel the difference :wink:

    I can't decide if I should make the SpongeBob reference or the Shulk reference, so I'll just do both.

    ", Are you feeling it now Mr.Krabs?"
    ", I'm really feeling it!"
  • @Master said:
    The event is finally done, no suiciding survivors anymore, no farming, back to normal gameplay.

    Logging in, almost insta queue (guess killer isnt that appealing anymore lol).

    Playing a nice game until ..... DC

    Mhm yeah thanks, guess the community hasnt changed.
    Props to the devs for finally punishing DCing, I can really feel the difference :wink:

    Don't feel bad, 1st game played P3 Quentin quits and his duo partner does as well, next game 1st person downed quits, 3rd game 1st person downed quits. After that it's been back to normal game play, some die some escape.

  • report anyone who DCs even when im playing killer i report any survivor who DCs 2 or 3 DC i just let the survivors escape as the game is no longer fun to even try

  • Don’t you brag about being Rank 15 on this forum?  Yeah.  All the new players are at that rank, you’re going to get fast queues.  I am still at 15+ minute queues.  
  • @altruistic said:
    Don’t you brag about being Rank 15 on this forum?  Yeah.  All the new players are at that rank, you’re going to get fast queues.  I am still at 15+ minute queues.  

    Everyone is rank 15 after the event, my survivor is rank 14 too.

    I never derank that far btw, but never mind :wink:

  • @Purr said:
    report anyone who DCs even when im playing killer i report any survivor who DCs 2 or 3 DC i just let the survivors escape as the game is no longer fun to even try

    Reporting for DCing does nothing at all, you are basically wasting your own time with that

  • Don’t you brag about being Rank 15 on this forum?  Yeah.  All the new players are at that rank, you’re going to get fast queues.  I am still at 15+ minute queues.  
    Stop picking on @Master, everyone has rank reset or doesn't play survivor for a while. Besides YOU was once a rank 15 survivor just like the rest of us.
  • @Master said:
    The event is finally done, no suiciding survivors anymore, no farming, back to normal gameplay.

    Logging in, almost insta queue (guess killer isnt that appealing anymore lol).

    Playing a nice game until ..... DC

    Mhm yeah thanks, guess the community hasnt changed.
    Props to the devs for finally punishing DCing, I can really feel the difference :wink:

    I was so happy when I didn't see those orange juice tits ingame anymore. Finally normal gameplay again.

  • Nickenzie said:
    Don’t you brag about being Rank 15 on this forum?  Yeah.  All the new players are at that rank, you’re going to get fast queues.  I am still at 15+ minute queues.  
    Stop picking on @Master, everyone has rank reset or doesn't play survivor for a while. Besides YOU was once a rank 15 survivor just like the rest of us.
    Nah he justs brags and advices about deranking nearly every time there is a discussion thats not about Nurse or Hillbilly, hell i even expect it on posts not about balance from that broken record.