Just saw someone with a broken chatterer skin
And not gonna lie, it looked pretty damn cool with chatterers head on the hell priest outfit.
And not gonna lie, it looked pretty damn cool with chatterers head on the hell priest outfit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it is cheat, because when you enter in a public lobby, if you are wearing a broken outfit, your skin is reseted to normal, in the survivor's side, you only need to enter with another character and you can use the broken outfit, but, with killer, you can't switch the killer and you can't play with broken outfits, I already tested it and doesn't work with killer
They were on ps4, so cheats is a lot more unlikely but not completely ruled out. Either way it was the best looking Ceno I've ever seen.
I had high hopes for a picture, man.
The clearest look at it.
Edit: OH MY GOD THE PIC IS HUGE XD
Very stylish.
But whose butt am I staring at?
That looks like the new Feng outfit
It's the new girl in the fog.
Is cheat.
That's pretty rad not gonna lie. Actually they really should allow that level of customization.
It does work with killer, worked for me the other day with Twins.