What kind of survivors do hope for in the future?

I actually hope for a mobster survivor. It would be a bit cool to play as a bit of a bad guy. What about you?

Comments

  • We already have Mr King in his mobster attire

  • Someone from Australia.

    Only continent not yet represented in any way. Meanwhile, there's probably about a dozen Survivors from North America and Europe each.

  • To be honest, I secretly hope they one day bring in Scooby Doo or Team Fortress 2 characters.

    Edit: With art adjusted for each to add more realism and fit the theme of the game. Possible for sure for Scoobs due to live aciton movies, maybe not for TF2

  • An older female survivor

  • I want Squidward. So I can yell "He's beating up Squidward" when I'm halfway behind a wall.

  • A badass old lady. Someone who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty to get the job done, but has the appearance of a sweet old grandma.

  • @AGM said:

    A badass old lady. Someone who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty to get the job done, but has the appearance of a sweet old grandma.

    Maybe The Hag's Grandma?

  • @AGM said:

    A badass old lady. Someone who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty to get the job done, but has the appearance of a sweet old grandma.

    Bubba