I'm not gonna be home for 5-6 hours so seeing them getting dropped rn is quite a shame. I hope they continue to be dropped on the forums throughout the day.
Oh and feel free to taunt me with skin codes, mods.
I finish work in a couple of hours, and we have a limited amount to give out on the forums - they will continue on Discord for the rest of today so there's a chance there to get one. I'll try to stay longer if we still have more to give out, but Rizzo and I are going through things pretty quickly right now.
I finish work in a couple of hours, and we have a limited amount to give out on the forums - they will continue on Discord for the rest of today so there's a chance there to get one. I'll try to stay longer if we still have more to give out, but Rizzo and I are going through things pretty quickly right now.
Wow, imagine saying all of that without adding a Nancy outfit: 07b037b3-e1bf-4000-b606-679bcd21e12e
I finish work in a couple of hours, and we have a limited amount to give out on the forums - they will continue on Discord for the rest of today so there's a chance there to get one. I'll try to stay longer if we still have more to give out, but Rizzo and I are going through things pretty quickly right now.
Oh okay, sounds cool! How will codes be given out on the Discord server though?
Oh okay, sounds cool! How will codes be given out on the Discord server though?
Yepp it's reactions on the Discord - then the Bot DM's you the code....that's why the majority of the codes are on the Discord, but we wanted to give out some here on the forums as well.
Yepp it's reactions on the Discord - then the Bot DM's you the code....that's why the majority of the codes are on the Discord, but we wanted to give out some here on the forums as well.
Yepp it's reactions on the Discord - then the Bot DM's you the code....that's why the majority of the codes are on the Discord, but we wanted to give out some here on the forums as well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I finish work in a couple of hours, and we have a limited amount to give out on the forums - they will continue on Discord for the rest of today so there's a chance there to get one. I'll try to stay longer if we still have more to give out, but Rizzo and I are going through things pretty quickly right now.
Wow, imagine saying all of that without adding a Nancy outfit: 07b037b3-e1bf-4000-b606-679bcd21e12e
Oh okay, sounds cool! How will codes be given out on the Discord server though?
Why you little...
It's literally a mad rush to react to a bot, first to react gets the code messaged to them privately. GL dude
Yepp it's reactions on the Discord - then the Bot DM's you the code....that's why the majority of the codes are on the Discord, but we wanted to give out some here on the forums as well.
Ooo, that sounds fun, yet difficult.
Good advertising I guess ๐