Cross progression/save

Is there a possibility where players could transfer to a different platform(like me, from Xbox to PC) and keep all of their data? It’s really inconvenient that players alike have to start over with progress from survivor to killer. We no longer have the dlcs we had, the bloodpoints, characters, cosmetics, auric cells, shards, or even our stats when we want to make the move to a new platform. We don’t want to have to grind to get all of our stuff back or buy our dlcs again to just have the general stuff we had. Please consider looking into this, because many players are often disappointed with this.

Comments

  • They could do it, but they keep blaming Microsoft and Sony saying they won't let them. I think that's probably a big fat lie because Microsoft has said it over and over that they want all games on their platform to be "play anywhere" games.

  • There is crossprogression for Steam, Stadia and (soon) Nintendo Switch.

    for Microsoft and Sony platforms they said they want to make it possible but can’t. At least not at the moment and it’s not certain if ever.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    They could do it, but they keep blaming Microsoft and Sony saying they won't let them. I think that's probably a big fat lie because Microsoft has said it over and over that they want all games on their platform to be "play anywhere" games.

    Yeah, I don't know about Sony but Microsoft seems to be all-in on Xbox <----> PC transferable games.

  • @Mooks said:

    There is crossprogression for Steam, Stadia and (soon) Nintendo Switch.

    for Microsoft and Sony platforms they said they want to make it possible but can’t. At least not at the moment and it’s not certain if ever.

    I love how they've been telling us "soon" on Switch for over a year now. I want to know from the devs when "soon" actually is.

    Also, I think I heard somewhere that because of how the PSN is set up for Playstation, it would be impossible for crossprogression to work for playstation.

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    They could do it, but they keep blaming Microsoft and Sony saying they won't let them. I think that's probably a big fat lie because Microsoft has said it over and over that they want all games on their platform to be "play anywhere" games.

    They never actually gave a reason why we are not getting crossprogression for MS and Sony platforms at all.

    and frankly, just because Microsoft said something doesn’t mean they are willing to do it. Especially not for free i assume.


    im the end that’s all we can do here though, assuming who is to blame. Probably all parties involved though, to some varying degrees.