Have any killers experienced a glitch where a Survivor can keep going through a closed off window?
I've had several killer games lately where the Survivors can go through a completely closed off window even though the entity have blocked it. I'm wondering if anyone else have experienced this?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
If you are using bamboozle i don't know how... but if a survivor block a window by passing through it 3 times it's only blocked for him
Yes. It's a bug. Killer sees the entity blocker but the survivor can keep vaulting. I wonder if this is related to the bug where I vaulted through a window and the notification went off for the killer but I stayed on the same side. Hmm.
I've seen survivors repeatedly just keep going through the same window over and over - it would seem that basically the survivor player is spamming the interact button, and is certainly going through way more than the 3 times. Which also can be used to spam killer allerts.
I've seen it happen too, but only once. It looked very much like the survivor was doing this on purpose though (tbagging on the other side) so chances are it's either a glitch or a hack.
I've seen it on the thresher or tractor whatever they are.
If you have video of this I'd be interested to see it - would need to see the survivor that blocked the window and the fact that the same survivor is still able to go through the window.
My only worry now is that now you've brought attention to it, everyone is going to start doing this lol.
This is still happening. Just chased a survivor who vaulted back and forth through the tractor window (onto the hay bale) easily 20 times. As the killer, I saw the black vapor at the base of the window indicating that the entity should be blocking it. Also heard the sound of the entity closing off the window after the 3rd vault. Nonetheless, the survivor just kept going through.
I reported them for a bug exploit.
Or maybe they were hacking
Yes a winow in Haddonfield, upstairs where the basement usually is. They can vault one window constantly, endless loop but also to piss killers off.
Very annoying