Wish more survivors had unique lobby animations with props like Mikaela...

I mean just look at her! Very cool and very fitting for her character.

mikaela2.gif


For me, I play a lot of Dweet, so while I think his nervous "look" is fitting, I wish he also had other animations as well. Like maybe him adjusting his tie or glasses etc.

Claudette could look like she is holding a plant and reading about it in a book.

Meg could look like she is stretching to go for a run.

What are some of your ideas for other characters?

Comments

  • Ace could do a card trick (imagine if he broke the fourth wall by shuffling a deck, pulling out a card while not looking at it having it face the camera [it being an Ace of course], then shuffle the deck again and pulls out the same card and shows it to us. Ace then smiles knowing he pulled it off), and/or flip a quarter and have satisfied look when he sees how it landed

    Jake tries using a compass but it isn't working, looks up in the sky but there's neither a moon or sun, puts two sticks in the ground (a big one and a small one) but the substitute for stars (The Fog) is moving too inconsistently, lastly tries looking at trees but there's no moss. Jake has no idea where North is :c

    Feng tries playing an EntertainmentGirl by Nontondoe but it's not working, tries replacing the batteries but it doesn't work, and even smacks the bottom but it doesn't work.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I mean just look at her! Very cool and very fitting for her character.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UCI7SKG1UYHM/mikaela2.gif

    For me, I play a lot of Dweet, so while I think his nervous "look" is fitting, I wish he also had other animations as well. Like maybe him adjusting his tie or glasses etc.

    Claudette could look like she is holding a plant and reading about it in a book.

    Meg could look like she is stretching to go for a run.

    What are some of your ideas for other characters?


    I'm not that creative so i try to some extent lol on some of them for now


    Nea has a spray paint out and starts messing's with it

    David starts beating up a training dummy

    Kate starts playing her guitar

    Yui takes off goggles on and off when in default outfit

    Zariana listening to her recordings

  • I'd be down for a few more idle animations regardless of character or role. I do think Claudette reading a book might be an issue of potentially failing the silhouette test - but clipping a plant and bottling a sample would be cool. Maybe Yun-Jin could mess with a tape deck, or similar. Maybe Ghost Face could check his camera's saved pictures.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I mean just look at her! Very cool and very fitting for her character.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UCI7SKG1UYHM/mikaela2.gif

    For me, I play a lot of Dweet, so while I think his nervous "look" is fitting, I wish he also had other animations as well. Like maybe him adjusting his tie or glasses etc.

    Claudette could look like she is holding a plant and reading about it in a book.

    Meg could look like she is stretching to go for a run.

    What are some of your ideas for other characters?

    I'm not that creative but i will try at least some for now

    Nea will mess around with her spray paint

    David will beat up a training dummy

    Kate with start playing her guitar

    Yui will take off her goggles on and off only in default outfit

    Zariana will start to listen to her recordings

  • I love everyone's ideas; they would all be pretty cool. It would be even cooler if they sold animations and emotes for us to use in-game and in-lobby. However, I def support the default animation idea.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Ace could do a card trick (imagine if he broke the fourth wall by shuffling a deck, pulling out a card while not looking at it having it face the camera [it being an Ace of course], then shuffle the deck again and pulls out the same card and shows it to us. Ace then smiles knowing he pulled it off), and/or flip a quarter and have satisfied look when he sees how it landed

    Jake tries using a compass but it isn't working, looks up in the sky but there's neither a moon or sun, puts two sticks in the ground (a big one and a small one) but the substitute for stars (The Fog) is moving too inconsistently, lastly tries looking at trees but there's no moss. Jake has no idea where North is :c

    Feng tries playing an EntertainmentGirl by Nontondoe but it's not working, tries replacing the batteries but it doesn't work, and even smacks the bottom but it doesn't work.

    Ace with cards would be very fitting for him! xD

    @ShadowIce said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/292337/wish-more-survivors-had-unique-lobby-animations-with-props-like-mikaela

    I'm not that creative but i will try at least some for now

    Nea will mess around with her spray paint

    David will beat up a training dummy

    Kate with start playing her guitar

    Yui will take off her goggles on and off only in default outfit

    Zariana will start to listen to her recordings

    As a Zarina player I love the idea of her listening to her recordings! Omg

    Also David tough guy kinda animation sounds great :D

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Ace could do a card trick (imagine if he broke the fourth wall by shuffling a deck, pulling out a card while not looking at it having it face the camera [it being an Ace of course], then shuffle the deck again and pulls out the same card and shows it to us. Ace then smiles knowing he pulled it off), and/or flip a quarter and have satisfied look when he sees how it landed

    Jake tries using a compass but it isn't working, looks up in the sky but there's neither a moon or sun, puts two sticks in the ground (a big one and a small one) but the substitute for stars (The Fog) is moving too inconsistently, lastly tries looking at trees but there's no moss. Jake has no idea where North is :c

    Feng tries playing an EntertainmentGirl by Nontondoe but it's not working, tries replacing the batteries but it doesn't work, and even smacks the bottom but it doesn't work.

    great ideas.

  • @Nicholas said:

    I love everyone's ideas; they would all be pretty cool. It would be even cooler if they sold animations and emotes for us to use in-game and in-lobby. However, I def support the default animation idea.

    I agree, I would just like more variety in their animations, so honestly I would love to see character unique emotes as well.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I mean just look at her! Very cool and very fitting for her character.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UCI7SKG1UYHM/mikaela2.gif

    For me, I play a lot of Dweet, so while I think his nervous "look" is fitting, I wish he also had other animations as well. Like maybe him adjusting his tie or glasses etc.

    Claudette could look like she is holding a plant and reading about it in a book.

    Meg could look like she is stretching to go for a run.

    What are some of your ideas for other characters?

    • Characters with military/police training could do a scan around and then reach for their holster, only to realize it's empty (with variation based on who)
    • Bill could have his cigarette go out and relight it.
    • Laurie could act shocked in the killer's general direction.
    • Jeff could be generally awesome. maybe look around sheepishly or something.
    • yun-jin could put in headphones or mess around with a midi controller.

    edit: I'll probably think of more.

  • Everyone stores their props in their ๐Ÿ‘ like Mikaela does

  • @Satelit said:

    Everyone stores their props in their ๐Ÿ‘ like Mikaela does

    please no.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yun Jin should totally have a smart phone in the lobby now!

    https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1455601194303361032?s=20

    I also like the idea of Laurie looking at the killer. As a reference to Object of Obsession

    Oooooh didn't think about that!

  • @ShadowIce said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/292337/wish-more-survivors-had-unique-lobby-animations-with-props-like-mikaela

    I'm not that creative but i will try at least some for now

    Nea will mess around with her spray paint

    David will beat up a training dummy

    Kate with start playing her guitar

    Yui will take off her goggles on and off only in default outfit

    Zariana will start to listen to her recordings

    Claudette will activate her Predator-style cloaking device

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2612968#Comment_2612968

    Claudette will activate her Predator-style cloaking device

    Or she could just carry a bush and do this: ๐Ÿ˜‚

    claudette.gif