Question about survivors
Let me ask you something. Survivors that will teabag and clicky clicky at every single stun even if the killer won't avoid it. How old are you? 13 years old? I refuse to believe you are older lol.
Let me ask you something. Survivors that will teabag and clicky clicky at every single stun even if the killer won't avoid it. How old are you? 13 years old? I refuse to believe you are older lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im older than 13
Hey Im 13.
Can comfirm, when i usedto do that, i was 13, am 16 now and realise the errors of my way
I am 11 years of age, actually.
I'm five.
If it's getting inside your head to the point where you had to post about it on the forum, then it most likely affected your gameplay. This is usually what they're hoping for.
Yeah, the tbagging and clickity-clickety is pretty 12 year old noob stuff, but it doesn't really bother me. They're wasting their own time/battery at the very least (The same for killers hitting you while you're on hook. It's just kind of sad).
And for every time it happens and the survivor is good and runs me around, there is one that is terrible and ends up looking stupid. It doesn't affect my play at all, except may my odds of giving them hatch.
Heck, I played a match earlier tonight where two members of a team started clicking their flashlights and baiting me like crazy right off the bat, and they were TERRIBLE. I had hooked both of them twice in the first 4-5 minutes and they still kept it up. I mean in situations like that, knock yourself out. I don't play at a particularly high level, but I can't imagine that stuff is effective at getting in people's heads very well with experienced players.
If someone acting like a noob child in match gets you tilted, that's a you problem.
im 2
905
years?
do you flashlight click?
Yes I’m toxic.
Well I run lightborne on executioner for this exact reason
and also yor 13 not 905 anymore :(
I mean that assumes your older than the United States of America