Give Plague her own chase theme
i love how spirit got hers finally. I'd like to see others have them including plague of course because she got reworked a little and they didnt give her one i was sad. :(
i love how spirit got hers finally. I'd like to see others have them including plague of course because she got reworked a little and they didnt give her one i was sad. :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would honestly love a Plague Chase theme. I completely agree with you.
True, kinda sucks that spirit got hers first especially considering her chases don't last that long. It is great, but I would have prefered if plague had gotten hers first.
I wonder what Plague would sound like, probably something close to her original theme on the trailers and etc. Also Pig(Amanda) should have her own Saw themed chase, they could have done it with Ghost Face as well. Idk why we get the boring default one
Plagues chase theme should be similar to her menu theme. That would be terrifying and a banger at the same time
I'm sure all of the killers would eventually get one. But I would prefer if they made them in the order the killers were originally released.
I know right? that deep flute sound all ritualistic
Yep, such a banger. Too bad I don't like playing Plague that much
why not shes really strong right now
She is, I'd say she always was strong but I don't enjoy her playstyle that much. Maybe if I played her more I'd enjoy her but Demogorgon and Nemesis are enough for me
yes Nemesis and Demo are fun too
Plague needs a Plague doctor outfight too even tho doc got it
i could see that, maybe the mask could be burned or something
Yes please, more chase themes are always a good option and I can totaly see this happening. They did a good job with Spirits new themen, even showing her connection to Oni there and I hope that Plague gets the same treatment. After all she is quit popular.