The Chapter 22 Teaser is very cool!

Big props to the people at BHVR who did this!

For those who are unaware, DBD tweeted this just two hours ago:

image.png

The link takes you to an art museum website, with an article about a surrealist Chilean painter. However, upon loser inspection, the website is completely fake and made by BHVR. Clicking on any link on the fake website shows you co-ordinates to an abandoned minding town in Chile, a South American country.

We have likely just been teased the new killer, a Chilean painter with a dark history, as well as the new map - a deserted mine.

Comments

  • I would be glad to see a killer or a survivor from my country <3

  • Try to share the picture on FB. I've heard you got a new picture.

    (I can't confirm as I don't have FB...)

  • I agree, that is cool. Though no sure it is super respectful.

  • a mine?

    so another indoor map?

    oh god... oh dear god please no...


    really cool teaser though!

  • @Mister_xD said:

    a mine?

    so another indoor map?

    oh god... oh dear god please no...

    really cool teaser though!

    Looks like a beefed up Ironworks of Missery.

  • @ShakeyGames said:

    Big props to the people at BHVR who did this!

    For those who are unaware, DBD tweeted this just two hours ago:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FE4GYMNO0HEE/image.png

    The link takes you to an art museum website, with an article about a surrealist Chilean painter. However, upon loser inspection, the website is completely fake and made by BHVR. Clicking on any link on the fake website shows you co-ordinates to an abandoned minding town in Chile, a South American country.

    We have likely just been teased the new killer, a Chilean painter with a dark history, as well as the new map - a deserted mine.

    Or maybe this is a painting from the survivor instead. And their reason for disappearance is due to the killer, whatever it may be

  • This looks like something straight out of a manga. Super cool! They're really stepping up the teasers for this chapter!

  • As I said on another thread, I don't know if it's clear for everyone, but the artist is a she. There is no doubt from the French translation.

    (It's written "cette artiste", which means "this artist" but "this" is gendered in French.)

    Mora sounds like a female name, but some names sound like female/male for other countries. Like, Jean is a female English name if I'm not mistaken, but it's a male name in France. So, that's why I thought it could be nice to confirm, as I'm French and can read the French translation with no issue.

  • This has some huge Blame vibes. I recommend anyone to check this manga (or at least the Netflix movie), it's insanely good.

  • @Labrac said:

    This has some huge Blame vibes. I recommend anyone to check this manga (or at least the Netflix movie), it's insanely good.

    I don't know the reason for, but the ink makes me think of Berserk.

    I'm gonna check Blame if it looks like Berserk. I love the aesthetic of it.

  • @Fuzzels said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/291796/the-chapter-22-teaser-is-very-cool

    Or maybe this is a painting from the survivor instead. And their reason for disappearance is due to the killer, whatever it may be

    I'm getting the same feel as Zarina researching Hellshire Penitentiary or Elodie finding the French Catacombs- the Survivor is researching the history of the Killer unknowingly and the Entity takes them both.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2607296#Comment_2607296

    I don't know the reason for, but the ink makes me think of Berserk.

    I'm gonna check Blame if it looks like Berserk. I love the aesthetic of it.

    The art style definitely has Berserk vibes, but it's a futuristic setting. It might be a weird manga to read because it has chapters and chapters without a single dialogue, but get into the ambience and I'm sure you'll like it!

  • I hope it's an artist/creative killer, would be original and cool !