What's with the increase in lithe users?
I'm not complaining just curious cause I always hear people say lithe isn't good.
I'm not complaining just curious cause I always hear people say lithe isn't good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to use Balanced Landing as a way to get a Sprint Burst with an activation I could control. My guess is something similar.
TBH, i just like lithe alot better then Dead Hard since it's not as hated and isn't easily baited out, but it's also better then having to 99 Sprint burst all the damn time or having to fall from a great height to make use of it. Its more of an on-demand, better to loop type perk then Dead hard in certain situations. What can i say?
I personally feel like it’s always been oddly popular. Didn’t the devs confirm it’s the most used exhaustion perk with stats or something?
It’s a good perk.
I want Sprint Burst but I don't want to walk everywhere, for if I run even for a few seconds I know I'll be exhausted when the killer finds me.
...in the same way that I'm always chased first when I run Deliverance. In the same way the killer runs Franklins when I run an item I like.
People like Sprint Burst more but there's more control with perks like Lithe or Balanced Landing
imo its decent
Lithe is my preferred exhaustion perk and I run it probably 95% of the time. If I am not running Lithe I am probably using Sprint Burst.
Lithe's a pretty good exhaustion perk. It's on par with Sprint Burst - slightly less choice of when you can activate it, but more freedom to move around normally. Doesn't really take any skill to use effectively. Comes with Feng, who's one of the most popular survivors, so pretty much everyone has it, especially console players.