Does snuffing out boon totems that were created from hex totems reactivate the hex?
I just booted up the game after a long break and these boons are kind of confusing. I know survivors can bless hex totems, and that I can reverse card those blessings, but does that restore the hex back to the totem?
Comments
Nope, your hex is gone when it is gone.
God this is why we can't have nice things
No, but blessing a hex totem takes much longer to account for the time it would've taken to cleanse it.
yeah. I personally break the hex totems every time. Rather that then take 24 seconds blessing a totem, only for the killer to roll up and defend it, making it a complete waste of time.
Pretty much this. I only blessed them, because it counts for the Achievement, when I used Boons for the Adept or the Tome. But otherwise, 24 seconds are painfully long, you are better off with cleansing Hexes anyway.