Revert Coup De Grace
Or atleast make it 70%/75%/80%, 60% at tier three is barely noticeable
And while I am here, make it to where it only uses a token when entering the extended lunge, not when you long lunge in general
Or atleast make it 70%/75%/80%, 60% at tier three is barely noticeable
And while I am here, make it to where it only uses a token when entering the extended lunge, not when you long lunge in general
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like it should be like DH you choose when you want to use it . Also i think more perks should active when you want to use since most of time they can be usless
I would like it if it actually showed the killer's arm stretching out
The fact they nerfed it from the PTB was absurd. Literally no one asked for it to be nerfed.
They likely nerfed it because they felt it was too hard on beginner survivors. I can kinda see it. Nonetheless, it needs a buff.
Agreed. Survivors have the active ability, give killers one!
It just needs another way to get tokens. Like hooks but then cap the max number of tokens
I remember the PTB times where Coup De Grâce extended Demo's Shred, fun times.