Give the girls some treat
Because how can you not?
_ _ _HAPPY HALLOWEEN_ _ _
it isnt even a thing in my country : (
Tagged:
Mod
Because how can you not?
_ _ _HAPPY HALLOWEEN_ _ _
it isnt even a thing in my country : (
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@TheGannMan
We barely celebrate Halloween where I live. It's a shame, I love it.
As usual, your drawing is amazing! I'll give them my favorite candies, the ones I'm gonna eat tonight.
OMG THEYRE SO CUTE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Missed opportunity to put Myers in the drawing
Don't worry, he can track Yui and Spirit across Mother Dwelling without perk.
: D thanks, I always have fun drawing them. ~20 of these already.
I also have some candies for tonight games
I just have more fun drawing the girls : (
If I could draw people well, I would only draw girls too. I get it.
...Uwu
I followed a DBD Japanese artist last year since she used to draw Spirit and other killers. But since this March she only draw Ghostface and trickster. Pretty sad for me. So...
...why wait for materials when I can make my own?
Myers is the one answering the door. Hes just a halloween enthusiast like that.
Nuffin wrong with dat,
they're heccin cute.
...Just like you, (Gottem)
omg this is so cute are you gonna fully color it?
I'd give them all of my candy.
I mean no one ever goes to my house on halloween so I tend to just give every visitor a whole bag of candy.
Economics folks, it makes the world go 'round
I only coloring on my main style. For these I only do sketchy alike, no color. You can visit my profile for more of these : D
This is too good dude.
This is amazing and yes, I will give them all the treats they desire!
: D thanks, there will be more in the future.
Girls are happy.
Obviously, thats why your so much taller than them