For bubba's face
I hope to see face unlocks for nea ace feng and maybe even David one day
I wanna see bubba wear aces cap and glasses smh
I hope to see face unlocks for nea ace feng and maybe even David one day
I wanna see bubba wear aces cap and glasses smh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doubtful, as they would only be able to be earned for free by playing the game. No income generated for BHVR.
Or the slicked back hair and sunglasses.
While it would be nice to collect more faces, it would take ages to get some. It took me an eternity to get Jakes Face on Bubba and this was when switching Killers in the Lobby was possible, so I switched to Bubba whenever I saw a Jake in the Lobby.
If I look at Survivors like Adam or Jeff AND not being able to switch Killers, it will take years to get all faces on them.
If they make it possible, they should at least lower the requirements a lot. 5 sacrifices per Character would be fair, not 25 like the original ones.
I got the faces by accident lol
Well I am definitely up for having all the other original survivors having their faces as new Leatherface cosmetics.. but you know people are going to complain about the face masks for Adam and Elodie if they do decided to do thisXP
The Jeff face would become rarer than the fog whisperer charm. But if it means bearded bubba then yes
Add more faces when the old ones get a rework to avoid certain controversies and I am okay :)
make them more interesting than what we have now, with certain items from the survs..
no way it would actually be cool to have rarer faces
I would love to see more cosmetics such as Ace's cap on Bubba masks. With the exception of one face that has a controversy associated with it the other faces are much harder to tell they came from a survivor. Something like Ace's cap and/or glasses would really stick out.