Seven cheaters in under an hour

Every single game I have played so far has been blatant cheaters with ESP and teleportation. I normally play survivor and a majority of the cheaters have been on my team. Some of them are killer but it's not often. Can I please for god sake have a legit game WITHOUT any cheaters, behavior? Maybe you should invest in a better anti-cheat system. I also find it scummy to ban people who DC from a cheater's lobby. Like, who would want to play with a cheater? A DC seems reasonable in this scenario. Yet another reason DC bans are pointless.

Comments

  • The amount of players who DC due to being bad sports is too high. Unfortunately you fall in the minority (avoiding cheaters). Chalk this up to “why we can’t have nice things.”

    They do need to improve the anti-cheat, but the DC penalty is necessary.

  • Cheaters suck and BHVR needs to do more about them but the DC penalty is here for a reason. When it was shut off a week ago that's why it was made in the first place. People quit if anything doesn't go their way.

    • the killer isnt someone I like facing
    • the killer is tunneling
    • the killer is camping
    • the killer found me first
    • the killer hit me
    • the killer didn't respect the kobe
    • the survivors flashlight blinded me
    • the survivors pallet stunned me
    • the survivors got 3 gens before I got 1 down
    • the survivors teabagged me
    • My all time favorite excuse. "I'm not having fun, so I'm gonna quit and ruin the match for 4 other people"

    The amount of people who DC in this game is ridiculous and what's worse are the people who defend it. The cheaters need to be dealt with but removing the DC penalty will do more harm than good.

  • why lie like this? at least make it a bit believable...

  • @Poorfu said:

    Every single game I have played so far has been blatant cheaters with ESP and teleportation. I normally play survivor and a majority of the cheaters have been on my team. Some of them are killer but it's not often. Can I please for god sake have a legit game WITHOUT any cheaters, behavior? Maybe you should invest in a better anti-cheat system. I also find it scummy to ban people who DC from a cheater's lobby. Like, who would want to play with a cheater? A DC seems reasonable in this scenario. Yet another reason DC bans are pointless.

    You can play the game or even let killer hook kill you and then make the report if its unbearable to play with a cheater.