Why do you need a hatch with only one dead?
It doesn't matter, the hatch will never change. Same responses as always.
edited: cause ######### the world
Tagged:
Mod
It doesn't matter, the hatch will never change. Same responses as always.
edited: cause ######### the world
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If 3 people are still alive the hatch will only open with a key. Otherwise the hatch only opens if one player is left on the map and at least 2 generators have been completed.
Getting a hatch and getting all 3 out is rare since the killer once they see it tends to camp it's area or watch for others gathering. What makes no sense is that if no one has the key what are you complaining about since no ones getting to use it unless they're the last one left.
LUL what killer camps a closed hatch
A killer camping a closed hatch? nice joke bro
You do realize killers do that or are you just trolling as usual, oh and read what the op said., you know where they complain about 3 ppl getting the hatch. Well now you can't because they edited it out after being called on it.
I have NEVER seen a killer do this and of course I have never done it myself. You would have to be out of your mind to camp an closed hatch while survivors are doing gens (unless you are deranking on purpose)
Do you actually believe the crap you're spewing?
I've seen it in 3 instances and of course I expected nothing else from the 2 of you although you can be forgiven for not seeing the ops post where he basically admitted to doing so. The other person did in fact see the original post yet wants to keep trolling, you just joined in unknowingly.
So perhaps the only crap that's being spewed here would be the 1 person deliberately trolling and the person following int their footsteps.
Yes I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen more than 2 hatch, as both killer and survivor. Only ever got "Where Did They Go?" twice, and I've only once had 3 escape through the hatch when playing as killer. I've had more attempts, but in every case the first guy would use the key then I catch the next guy jumping in and camp the hatch until it closed. It's really not a common thing, most of the time I see someone with a purple/pink key they use it for themselves and maybe a buddy.
woke.

Yes as I pointed out the op had it in their post but after I called them on it edited it out.
It's an alternative escape route if you have a key. The hatch doesn't open until only one survivor is left.
I'm going to lock this as the OP has edited their post, so the later comments don't make sense to the original discussion.