Changes to Add-Ons, but not Offerings?
Anyone else notice that if you look at your Add-Ons, you have flat number now, a change they mentioned... Yet they left offerings vague AF? How thick/thin are we making the fog? How close/far are the hooks spawning? How lucky are we? Yes it's on the Wiki (I think), but why do an Add-On update and leave the offerings in the past?
Comments
They said everything will be updated sooner or later.
Not seeing how it's that hard to do it for offerings, since there's only so many offerings that say it. There's way more add-ons.
oh my god, ive found one... someone else with a WGLF avatar
OMFG, someone on another of my discussion JUST mentioned you xD
I've been the only one using it for a while, at this point I've made it synonymous with iconic.
Hey David, leave that poor Victor alone!
I thought OP was GoodBoyKaru for a sec.
lol